Andrea Orlandi - what a gent (and a beautiful man)

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Correct - the option lapses and there ceases to be a contractual arrangement and both parties are free to act as they see fit, with each other or with third parties.

It doesn't lapse though, until 30th June.

(Not that they couldn't TALK, obviously...)

Fignon's Ponytail

Jun 29, 2012
On the Beach
I'm gutted they've let Orlandi go too. I've had quite lengthy chats via email this morning with Paul Barber about the club at the moment. I wont quote anything he said, but I think its fair to say we wont be seeing Orlandi back in club colours anytime soon, no matter how much we want to see it happen :( *keeping fingers crossed they "do a Lopez"...*

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
"Robbie Reinelt, what is your favourite Italian proverb?"

He's way more articulate that RR, he'll look far better in close up on the big screens, and given that most of the stuff in Hollister is designed for skinny teens, will have a far wider choice of garb to choose from.

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
I'd like to see him given his own 15 minute half time show.

Each match he selects one video of some delectable skill that he has performed for the Albion over the past 2 years. He then describes everything about the video (what he was thinking, how it fits into his football philosophy, what underwear he was wearing) in deliciously accurate detail, while the skill is shown over and over and over on the jumbotrons in increasingly slower motion. The club provides a box of tissues for us to wipe up our dribble and other effluent before the start of the second half.

SORT IT OUT BARBER.

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
Much as I love Andrea it is time to move on. Trust The club's judgement, as we should have done with SD's departure last season. Could count the decent games he had last season on one hand.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
[yt]l1yPbTadyZA[/yt]

*Sob*

"I just want to be here. And if I can stay in England for the rest of my career, that would be great."

JCL666

absurdism
Sep 23, 2011
[yt]l1yPbTadyZA[/yt]

*Sob*

"I just want to be here. And if I can stay in England for the rest of my career, that would be great."

After watching that I now officially hate Burke and Jones.

#bringbackorlandi

I was thinking something along these lines earlier and went into a daydream:

I imagined Orlandi being told he was surplus to requirements because his injury would never allow him to play again, the club being ever so generous took him in the back of one of the Vans to the Ex Pr Footballer retirement homes, (A bit like the Greyhound ones).

On hearing the news Bozza posted a thread on here asking if anyone would "rescue" him and was overwhelmed with responses, so much so that we had to have a rota system to take care of him. Oh what fun we had in the park as we kicked a manky football, not to far, for him and his little face would light up as he ran as fast as his brittle legs would go to chase it, the look on his face as he came slowly back, smiling with tongue hanging out was such a joy to see.

Or we took him to vet and had him put down and stuffed.

..You are Meades Ball aren't you?

..Really hope that Calderon stays. Just imagine if he went, the Club would have to set up a counselling service and there would be so many grown men crying we would think we were Newcastle.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
[yt]l1yPbTadyZA[/yt]

*Sob*

'Classical gas' if anyone wants to know what the tune is.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
[yt]l1yPbTadyZA[/yt]

*Sob*

OH FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT IS HOLY

I thought I had got past the sadness, but there it is again.

I can only think now of Calde driving to the stadium on his own... :down:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports