Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Andrea Maldera

Rogero

Aug 4, 2010
Shoreham
He did well . I looked him up and I don’t think he has played football himself. I stand to be corrected .

Zeberdi

Brighton born & bred
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
Came across as really engaging, well informed and full of Italian charm of course.

It is a shame that he will follow RDZ when the time comes for Roberto to move on eventually - he seems like a really good guy to have around.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Came across as really engaging, well informed and full of Italian charm of course.

It is a shame that he will follow RDZ when the time comes for Roberto to move on eventually - he seems like a really good guy to have around.
Agree entirely.

He has only recently joined RdZ’s staff, so perhaps he’ll stay…. I think you’re probably right though….

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
Agree entirely.

He has only recently joined RdZ’s staff, so perhaps he’ll stay…. I think you’re probably right though….
This is Andrea’s first job working alongside RDZ (he was previously a coach with the Ukraine national side) but he has been at the club since RDZ was appointed.

He’s taken charge of the side when RDZ has been banned before including the 4-0 win over West Ham last season.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Hang on a cotton pickinminute

He managed AC Milan to a seria A title and in the champions league?

This passed me by when he arrived but bloody hell. We have a Seria A winner as assistant coach!!!

Just let that sink in for our little seaside club

Btw. It’s still hot and sunny here in Cap Verde

IMG_2030.jpeg

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
This is Andrea’s first job working alongside RDZ (he was previously a coach with the Ukraine national side) but he has been at the club since RDZ was appointed.

He’s taken charge of the side when RDZ has been banned before including the 4-0 win over West Ham last season.
Hmm I'd take the same result tomorrow !

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Just watched this after someone finally kindly posted the link. Very impressive - we’re in good hands. Can’t help but like him

Eric the meek

Fiveways Wilf
NSC Patron
Aug 24, 2020
Hang on a cotton pickinminute

He managed AC Milan to a seria A title and in the champions league?

This passed me by when he arrived but bloody hell. We have a Seria A winner as assistant coach!!!

Just let that sink in for our little seaside club

Btw. It’s still hot and sunny here in Cap Verde

View attachment 175291
I can feel a 'watching the game from Cape Verde' incoming tomorrow.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here