Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Andre Grey tweets...

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Absolutely not what I meant and I think you know it.

The point is these are all from c2012, they've all already been deleted, they're all heinous and they've already been dealt with by the media, the clubs and the player.

What do you mean they've been dealt with by the media / club / player? They most certainly haven't even been noticed, hence they're being dug up today!

I know Gray made a swift rise through the ranks - he may have not even been a pro then. No excuses though.

D

Deleted member 22389

Some people need to get a life then, scrolling back 4 years. Smh

Pathetic isn't it. Time to get offended, people have nothing better to do. Predict a big fuss over the next couple of days with people jumping the gun thinking he said it today, then it will probably make the paper somewhere and then everyone will move on to something else.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Some people need to get a life then, scrolling back 4 years. Smh

The power of social media I'm afraid - kids will do this sort of thing. I saw one say you can search the @ and a date period too so prob did it that way rather than scrolling back back. They all want the next internet exclusive these days - sad I agree.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Absolutely not what I meant and I think you know it.

The point is these are all from c2012, they've all already been deleted, they're all heinous and they've already been dealt with by the media, the clubs and the player.

If they were all dealt with in 2012 why did he not delete them in 2012 instead of 2016

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Chances are he was christened Andrew Gay, and got bullied in primary school.

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
Does that make it ok then?

Sorry was in process of catching up with thread already been covered

No, obviously. Nice of you to jump straight to that conclusion though.

....and apologies, I had to wait for the 60 second timer thing.

Think I'm going to bail on this thread.

Aveacarlin'

Jul 5, 2011
As we're all gay down here in Brighton does this mean he'd never sign a contract with us?

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Solid at the back

Sep 1, 2010
Glorious Shoreham by Sea
Pathetic isn't it. Time to get offended, people have nothing better to do. Predict a big fuss over the next couple of days with people jumping the gun thinking he said it today, then it will probably make the paper somewhere and then everyone will move on to something else.

Everybody wants to be offended so they can complain about being offended, lol, get a life people come on.

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
The BBC are all over this now.... http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/37145017

Burnley striker Andre Gray has been criticised after homophobic posts from his Twitter account were shared on social media.

One tweet from the 25-year-old Premier League player's account appeared to condone killing gay people.

The tweets date from 2012 - when the Premier League striker was playing for non-league Hinkley United.

The posts, which also contained offensive terms, were deleted on Saturday, soon after coming to light.

Warning: this article contains offensive language, below

The tweets have led to thousands of social media users condemning the player.

One read: "Is it me or are there gays everywhere? #Burn #Die #Makesmesick"

More to follow

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here