Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Film] Andre Green

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
PNE winger/striker on loan from Aston Villa, been attracting rave reviews for the Lilywhites this season in their impressive promotion push. We’re one of a number of EPL clubs to have scoured him and he’s been deemed surplus to requirements at Villa Park. Would be available for 15-20m. Dubbed ‘The Green Machine’ by Championship fans for his unstoppable power and pace.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Not good enough to get a look in at Aston Villa. So why would we be interested at that sort of money? If he’s worth £20m, he’d be knocking on the door of the Villa first team at the very least.

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
PNE winger/striker on loan from Aston Villa, been attracting rave reviews for the Lilywhites this season in their impressive promotion push. We’re one of a number of EPL clubs to have scoured him and he’s been deemed surplus to requirements at Villa Park. Would be available for 15-20m. Dubbed ‘The Green Machine’ by Championship fans for his unstoppable power and pace.

Scoured him?

Surely not.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Not good enough to get a look in at Aston Villa. So why would we be interested at that sort of money? If he’s worth £20m, he’d be knocking on the door of the Villa first team at the very least.

Villa bought anyone and everyone this summer, they weren’t prepared to give any of their ‘yoof’ a chance due to their sheer desperation to retain their PL status.

blockhseagull

Jan 30, 2006
Southampton
Rave reviews ?

Who from ? Bearing in mind he hasn’t started a game in the league yet as he can’t get into their team I’m not sure how he can be worth £20m.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Villa bought anyone and everyone this summer, they weren’t prepared to give any of their ‘yoof’ a chance due to their sheer desperation to retain their PL status.

So he’s not suitable for a team who are looking to retain their PL status.

Got it.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Caroline Lucas,fly down the wing for me?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here