[Albion] Andi Zeqiri (Now Signed)

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
A statement that tells me that you have an agenda.

Consistent is exactly what Solly HAS been over the last few years. Consistently decent, always works hard, defends well, 6's and 7's. A 'managers player'. No mean feat at this level.

The frustration has been that we can see (and keep getting told from those that see him in training) that he has the potential to be far more than decent. Now he is finally starting to show it (I suspect lack of fans means we are seeing more of how he plays in training) while still staying consistent. He was good last week when the team around him was playing well, and good again yesterday when they were poor. Albeit for only a handful of games so far.

I can absolutely see him being player of the season at this rate. Not to say it it will definitely happen. Way way too early. But it's far from 'laughable' as anyone with two eyes and a brain would see.

After 4 games Solly is my player of the season

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Sitting inside some probably posh pad, playing playstation, chilling with his Kosovan Netflix, facetiming mates and maybe some fit young girlies back in Switzerland, while looking through car magazines to work out what he's going to buy, when out next week with his new PL wage packet.

Must be really painful!

I wouldn’t leave that gaff to play ****ing football

KeithDublin

Aug 23, 2019
Worked hard, made some decent runs, first touch let him down a bit but scored a confidently taken pen. Hard to judge from a dodgy stream at work!

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
Worked hard, made some decent runs, first touch let him down a bit but scored a confidently taken pen. Hard to judge from a dodgy stream at work!

And that against the might of Georgia U21.

Should be fine to slot straight in if Maupay or Connolly get crocked!!

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009

Nice one. He hasnt even pulled on an Albion shirt and you've written him off..:ffsparr:

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton

Yes, anything other than a double hat trick means he's clearly rubbish [emoji2357]

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

ifightbears

Jul 19, 2010
Cornwall
Scored 8 in 5 euro u21 qualifying games so far, 3rd highest to Nketiah and Odouard (who some people would be happy to spend 25m+ on. I think we can reasonably excited by him to be fair!

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
Scored 8 in 5 euro u21 qualifying games so far, 3rd highest to Nketiah and Odouard (who some people would be happy to spend 25m+ on. I think we can reasonably excited by him to be fair!

That is an impressive return. 3 million in today’s market seems a snip....no doubt we could recoup that even if he wasn’t as great as we’d hope. If he is half as decent as we hope, we will make a decent return in addition to the goals he’ll bring to the team.

Cozzy

Jul 26, 2018
Grimsby
on target for Swiss U21 just before half time to make it 2-0 @ HT ... good goal from ball into box and he volleyed it a yard in front of keeper on his line

so far looking pretty active always looking to test goalie and challenge for the ball

stream on Hes or direct on RTS using a swiss vpn connection

BluesRockDJ

Jan 24, 2020
on target for Swiss U21 just before half time to make it 2-0 @ HT ... good goal from ball into box and he volleyed it a yard in front of keeper on his line

so far looking pretty active always looking to test goalie and challenge for the ball

stream on Hes or direct on RTS using a swiss vpn connection

"Goalie" ? Showing your age !!

Mexican Seagull

Jan 16, 2013
Mexico City
So how old are you supposed to be using "goalie", as an ex goalie would be interesting to know.....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports