Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Andersen..

HseagullsH

NSC's tipster
May 15, 2008
Brighton
He isn't as good. I don't rate his kicking, he parries the ball in to dangerous positions and he is not that dominant...

Time for Sullivan to step back in...

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Do not think that he is any better but there comes a time when you must go for continuity and if he is here for the rest of the season keep him in if not bring back Sullivan.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
The sooner the FDM is fit the better.

Hoops Seagull

Nov 17, 2008
Give Sullivan another go - he is fit now and should be given the chance to continue; FDM is still injured.

I remember when FDM was thought to be the wrong choice but he proved them wrong - how is it different with Sullivan?

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
It's our old trouble again - bringing in loanees who are no better than what we've got. Young Sully was doing alright, and we should have been chuffed to see a young GK coming through our ranks and doing well - so what do we do? We get in another young keeper no better than he is, no more experienced, and about the same age - and stick Sully on the bench. Must be doing a great job of building up his confidence no end..............
What next? Send him on loan to Lewes to finish off the job?

Yoda

English & European
It's our old trouble again - bringing in loanees who are no better than what we've got. Young Sully was doing alright, and we should have been chuffed to see a young GK coming through our ranks and doing well - so what do we do? We get in another young keeper no better than he is, no more experienced, and about the same age - and stick Sully on the bench. Must be doing a great job of building up his confidence no end..............
What next? Send him on loan to Lewes to finish off the job?

Agree one hundred percent. Great bit of business there Dean.:glare:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Only saw him against Southend and although he can't be blamed for any of the goals, he really didn't strike me as being any better than Sullivan has been. I'd be pissed if I was Sullivan that he's been replaced by an even younger loanee keeper. We should have got a Dave Beasant type experienced keeper who could help organise our shambles of a defence. In fact we still should...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here