Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Singed by Rubin Kazan for £6.3 million.

Did we have a sell on clause ? ???

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
Scored a hat-trick in a 4-0 win today:-

[TWEET]1437524387775885314[/TWEET]

Hells teeth, he’s clearly developed very well… we’d be salivating if that was the vid of a prospective signing, the first goal in particular is near genius, great strength and skill for the second too.

I’d say we’d made a bit of a mistake letting him go, if indeed we ‘let’ him go or he forced a move.

Hey ho, we can buy him for 30 million in the summer.

Lol.

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
Hells teeth, he’s clearly developed very well… we’d be salivating if that was the vid of a prospective signing, the first goal in particular is near genius, great strength and skill for the second too.

I’d say we’d made a bit of a mistake letting him go, if indeed we ‘let’ him go or he forced a move.

Lol.

Only then will our transition to being Chelsea be complete

schmunk

"Members"
Jan 19, 2018
Mid mid mid Sussex

Lol.

It's worth noting that this hattrick was against a team who are plum last in the Russian Premier League, with 2 points and a -11 goal difference after 7 matches.

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
It's worth noting that this hattrick was against a team who are plum last in the Russian Premier League, with 2 points and a -11 goal difference after 7 matches.

I'd never heard of FC Ural. Then again there are blokes there that have probably never heard of Brighton (or Salisbury for that matter).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here