Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] And with a thing that tiny you're be hard pushed to please anything.

Ooh it’s a corner

Aug 28, 2016
Nr. Coventry
This makes me chuckle, smile and cheer all at the same time. The dreadful free kick, the silly pass, the keeper taking out the defender, and of course, the Albion goal.

Somehow I linked the wrong goal. Now edited.

That was actually my favourite away game that I was at last season - some lovely goals capped by Pascal running from outside our penalty area and NOT GETTING CAUGHT - the calamitous Everton defence - everything about it!

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
The power of a little fat Irishman.

The first time I saw VNV nation and they did this . . . . .

Fignon's Ponytail

Jun 29, 2012
On the Beach
I've struggled to cope over the last 12 months with various things, but found that heading down to the ballpark to watch a game at Waterhall every now again, brings me a couple of hours of real peace, serenity, & happiness....

waterhall.jpg
Fatherhoood-ColumnNOV.jpeg

....but so does just playing catch with my boy. Hes 17 next week, is starting to drive, plays elite cricket...but theres just something so relaxing about picking up a glove and ball - and going outside with him for a simple throw-around for half an hour ⚾ :)

Last edited:

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
I hadn’t linked the right goal. 🤪 It was meant to be Groß goal against Everton.
Now edited.
Although you had posted the wrong link, from your perfect description of events, I knew that you were talking about the Gross goal against Everton. It is football at its best - just needs 'Yackety Sax' played over the top of it. :ROFLMAO:

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Something about dawn brings an absence of time. Like everyone is being born again. When we all wake up, just for a moment, we aren't the sum of our experience and indoctrination. We're just alive. I love those moments, they don't last for long.

156230640_10165052015430602_678786586952502065_n.jpg

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Although you had posted the wrong link, from your perfect description of events, I knew that you were talking about the Gross goal against Everton. It is football at its best - just needs 'Yackety Sax' played over the top of it. :ROFLMAO:
The clip I meant to post did have the Benny Hill theme on it.

I'm turning into Ben's Granddad or more accurately, Adam's Grandma. :facepalm:

marcos3263

Oct 29, 2009
Fishersgate and Proud
are we talking about the holiday heat that hits you as you go through the plane door? or the opening bars from the bass guitar on Clutching at Straws by Marillion? both are the set up for a joyous time.
or are we talking the rush of endorphins or the adrenalin kick you get an a run that can be so euphoric that you start crying (happened to me three times now on the Eastbourne Half, and both the Dublin and Amsterdam marathons were I end up blubbing as I run round.)
or simply the smell of bacon cooking.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

Randy McNob

Now go home and get your f#cking Shinebox
Jun 13, 2020
The feeling you get on a summers day listening to Level 42 :cool:
manwiththestick.jpeg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here