Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

And we allow the shame of Pretty Pink Fairy to pollute our site

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
Are we not trying to get away from the gay jibes that this club faces then we get people using the name PRETTY PINK FAIRY as a username which is an obvious attempt to knock the gay community :facepalm:

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Are we not trying to get away from the gay jibes that this club faces then we get people using the name PRETTY PINK FAIRY as a username which is an obvious attempt to knock the gay community :facepalm:

Good point well put, matey.

Whatever the pros and cons of people's user names, the way that a mob suddenly appeared baying for blood was "interesting" considering the lack of interest most of them showed for the previous 5 years. As Common As Mook pointed out, there's a bloke who posts as Steve Foster and he has some pretty extreme views on the Palestinians. Has anyone asked how the real Fozzie feels about this? Should we ask him in light of this soul-searching about usernames?

Shoreham Gull

Nov 3, 2012
Westdene
Pretty pink fairy was a Heinrich Himmler's Boyfriend, who got proper Bum Raped by 10,000 russians and then moved to Kemp Town for even more Hard Action :cheers:

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
Usual sheep mentality of NSC followed by the customary circle jerk afterwards.
Well said Big T.

Kumquat

Mar 2, 2009
Can you restart the thread with punctuation where its meant to be? At the very most i'll then understand it and at the very least it will stop me bum raping someone.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Can you restart the thread with punctuation where its meant to be? At the very most i'll then understand it and at the very least it will stop me bum raping someone.

At least it's nice to know the Russians know how to proper bum rape someone. If there's one thing I can't stand it's a half-arsed bum rape.

Kumquat

Mar 2, 2009
At least it's nice to know the Russians know how to proper bum rape someone. If there's one thing I can't stand it's a half-arsed bum rape.

That's true. I've always wondered how to do it properly rather than that half arsed one I do where I spank one cheek while ignoring the other.

Jan 30, 2008

Whatever the pros and cons of people's user names, the way that a mob suddenly appeared baying for blood was "interesting" considering the lack of interest most of them showed for the previous 5 years. As Common As Mook pointed out, there's a bloke who posts as Steve Foster and he has some pretty extreme views on the Palestinians. Has anyone asked how the real Fozzie feels about this? Should we ask him in light of this soul-searching about usernames?
bless the lot of them, i take it as an honour believe me
regards Das Reich

raymondbriggs

Dec 21, 2008
on a snowman plough

Pretty pink fairy has been challenged over the last 5 years but makes no attempt to(perhaps you feel he should not have to) justify glorifying a fundamentally evil gang of mass murderers,a group of merciless thugs,one that claimed as a war trophy destroying over 2000 allied forces tanks.With Tank to infantry deaths estimated for WW2 at a greater than 1:40 ratio they can also be "credited" with killing well over 90,000 allied troops.

Add to this the war crimes of this group that you refuse to read about,the story on page one of my thread and the current trial of these scum.
I see no reason to celebrate such losses to humanity especially murdered non-combatant men women and children.

Jan 30, 2008
Pretty pink fairy has been challenged over the last 5 years but makes no attempt to(perhaps you feel he should not have to) justify glorifying a fundamentally evil gang of mass murderers,a group of merciless thugs,one that claimed as a war trophy destroying over 2000 allied forces tanks.With Tank to infantry deaths estimated for WW2 at a greater than 1:40 ratio they can also be "credited" with killing well over 90,000 allied troops.
I see no reason to celebrate such losses to humanity especially murdered non-combatant men women and children.
show me one post where i've glorified anything to do with the Das reich 2nd SS division :whistle:

regards
DR

Sorry pal, but I certainly do not have extreme views. When the antisemites, anti democratic, anti Israeli views are aired on this site I will stand up & be counted. All I want to post is football related topics including the Score Predictor, but I will not stand back when inflammatory threads are posted.

I sincerely hope that all the moderates are not moving over to Seagulls Chat leaving those with extreme views on this site only.

Bite? Oh yes.

Jan 30, 2008
Sorry pal, but I certainly do not have extreme views. When the antisemites, anti democratic, anti Israeli views are aired on this site I will stand up & be counted. All I want to post is football related topics including the Score Predictor, but I will not stand back when inflammatory threads are posted.
Bite? Oh yes.
do you watch the news :facepalm:
regards
DR

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008

I sincerely hope that all the moderates are not moving over to Seagulls Chat leaving those with extreme views on this site only.

Bite? Oh yes.

All the inflammatory postings come from you though :facepalm:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here