Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] And the title of the UK's thickest football fan goes to.....

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I hate that. If I definitely heard shit mocking deaths, as well as other stuff like racism, I’d consider reporting it.
I’ve edited my post from could to couldn’t.

Yes, I agree. Other Brighton fans thought the same and started a louder chant to drown them out.

Hove Lagoonery

Dec 16, 2008
Didn't spot the link in the OP so went through the first 19 replies noting the comments and thinking they're way over the top for a Man Utd fan wearing a 'Where's your famous Munich song?' shirt (as sung to Liverpool fans in 1989-90). So, went hunting for it and absolutely stunned by this
Screenshot_20230605-214557.png

Lenny Rider

Sep 15, 2010
Don't be ridiculous - I'd guess that at least half of the population wouldn't have a clue what the message meant, and probably significantly more than that.
Half the population?

The specific person working in a sports shop/print shop would have had an idea what it meant, or at least someone in that building did.

Even us oldies know that every action has a reaction in todays modern world. I’d imagine Willesden Magistrates will be under ‘orders’ from the men in grey suits to make a real example of this sh**house.

Not only will he be not watching Manchester United live in August, he will be hoping they can get Match of the Day in Belmarsh?

I reckon he will get 6 months.

heathgate

NSC Patron
Apr 13, 2015
Saw a Palace sticker in Worthing last week. It said refugees not welcome here. And just when I was starting to soften in my anti Palace prejudice they just topped it up again.
Notwithstanding the sticker issue.... why the deuce would you consider a softening of your anti-Palace prejudice?..... just why???

fork me

I have changed this
Oct 22, 2003
Gate 3, Limassol, Cyprus
Palace have a feud running at the moment between some right-wing bald fat 50 year old types making these types of stickers and the Always Ultras who are more left wing. They have had some pretty nasty trouble at games recently between the two groups, there is a big thread on the Palace board about it. My Palace-supporting mate said it was pretty brutal at one of the home games recently with them fighting each other in the stands.
One positive thing I will say about most Palace fans (and I hate saying anything positive about them on principle) is that they don't tolerate the far right. The NF got a severe kicking when they tried to infiltrate Palace supporter groups in the 80s.

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
We were talking about this at work today, surely any print shop would be aware of the context of the shirt (Unless they’re under 25 and have been brought up by Wolves) and refuse on the grounds of public decency?
There’s a significant number of the population who don’t follow football let alone have any bearing on inter club rivalries and history

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
Half the population?

The specific person working in a sports shop/print shop would have had an idea what it meant, or at least someone in that building did.

Even us oldies know that every action has a reaction in todays modern world. I’d imagine Willesden Magistrates will be under ‘orders’ from the men in grey suits to make a real example of this sh**house.

Not only will he be not watching Manchester United live in August, he will be hoping they can get Match of the Day in Belmarsh?

I reckon he will get 6 months.
I worked in a supermarket part time whilst at school. I didn’t know / care which aisle housed the items I was asked for

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here