Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

And THAT is why the unbeaten record is so important.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Stockdale says he did not have to say much. They know as a team that if they are not up for the fight, they will not play. After the game, Stockdale said that pretty much the whole club staff were in the tunnel or dressing room congratulating them and celebrating. He says that is not team spirit, that is club spirit.

Great to hear.

Thanks. That makes me feel warm inside :)

This comeback could. COULD. Really help us in the next few games too.

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
Showed great spirit today all through. Whilst my emotions are still tempered, I shall go to bed tonight feeling good. Keep it up lads, see what happens.

Capture.JPG

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Feels to me like this was a huge defining moment in the season. Almost down and out at half time, blew them to bits after the break down to a mixture of smart management and a very vary large dose of team spirit. To see BK and Tomer winding us up, and in particular GG after the final whistle tells you all you need to know. Quite sensational stuff.

Hornblower

Jul 7, 2003
he said he said this...

“Three things (at half-time). One, we can't afford to get caught like we did in the first half on their counter, don't try to win the game in the first five minutes of the second half but most it was about showing character.
"They've showed it in abundance all season but you are going to have to show some character and how badly you don't want to lose this game.
"It was about getting into them and making sure they showed enough character.
"At half-time we certainly would have settled for 2-2.
“They didn't, they wanted to settle for 3-2, so they certainly showed character and a big win because we've got a very tough period of games coming up now.”

via http://www.theargus.co.uk/sport/14126773.Hughton_reveals_how_Albion_turned_it_around/

He said: "you've got to score two goals in 5 minutes, it's not hard, after all, they did it."

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here