Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

And now for something completely different

Billy Mays

Aug 14, 2008
Fruit Cove
On the day that South London miserablist Alan "Pards" Pardew was sacked and our home city resounded to the sounds of literally 30 wannabe facists marching for who knows what isn't it wonderful that Portsmouth are bottom of the Championship with one single solitary point from their opening 4 matches? Does anyone share my belief that they will not emerge from the bottom three all season and relegation will be confirmed around late March by which time crowds will have sunk to less than 10,000? I'm actually now quite pleased that they didn't get deducted any points so they can't play the tired old "the whole world is against us" card.

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
On the day that South London miserablist Alan "Pards" Pardew was sacked and our home city resounded to the sounds of literally 30 wannabe facists marching for who knows what isn't it wonderful that Portsmouth are bottom of the Championship with one single solitary point from their opening 4 matches? Does anyone share my belief that they will not emerge from the bottom three all season and relegation will be confirmed around late March by which time crowds will have sunk to less than 10,000? I'm actually now quite pleased that they didn't get deducted any points so they can't play the tired old "the whole world is against us" card.

Quite brilliant isn't it :lolol:
I swear I heard the say on Meridian earlier that "The future of Southampton Football Club is in considerable doubt". Wasn't really listening though if i'm honest. That'd give me a right laugh though.
Brighton for biggest team on the South coast next season!?

SUIYHP

The King's Gull
Apr 16, 2009
Inside Southwick Tunnel
well, lets just hope we can play to the best of our ability and maybe even go up to the championship next season, we're doing OK at the moment, if not the best.

withdeanwombat

Feb 17, 2005
Somersetshire
Quite brilliant isn't it :lolol:
I swear I heard the say on Meridian earlier that "The future of Southampton Football Club is in considerable doubt". Wasn't really listening though if i'm honest. That'd give me a right laugh though.
Brighton for biggest team on the South coast next season!?

NEXT season ?You on the right board?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here