Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

An Unnamed Customer Service Dept

finbar

Jul 15, 2003
Hove
I just phoned a customer service department and spoke to somebody, an actual person, less than 45 seconds after dialling the number, and didnt have to go through a menu system. She then resolved my issue in less than 90 seconds, to my complete satisfaction.

Is this a new record?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
An Indian company with it's customer service line outsourced to England maybe?

finbar

Jul 15, 2003
Hove
tell us which one??

It was an insurance company. Id taken out my car insurance with them and they wrote to me asking me to send my proof of no claims bonus to them. Obviously they didnt include the address to send it to in the letter, hence i had to phone them to get it.

However, when i told them this they just asked my previous policy number with the old compnay and said they could check it themselves and i didnt need to do anymore.

So, i did waste 5 minutes of my life going through this whole avoidable procces, as i could have simply given them the old number when i registered for the new policy, but that would be efficient and we dont do that do we.

Plus this way i get to waste 10 minutes of my life posting the whole pedantic pitifully uninteresting story on NSC!

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Err thanks. I'm quite happy in my understanding of what SLA stands for. What I'm less sure of is 80% of calle had to achieve what exactly?

ooooo get her

:lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol:

Frank Inkerman

Veteran of the Crimea
I just phoned a customer service department and spoke to somebody, an actual person, less than 45 seconds after dialling the number, and didnt have to go through a menu system. She then resolved my issue in less than 90 seconds, to my complete satisfaction.

Is this a new record?

No it isn't a record it's the way things always used to be - back before you youngsters can remember.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here