Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

An open letter to the bloke that stole my pint

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Why wouldn't you use the toilet and then buy the pint? You need to get organized.

Midfield Minton

Dec 18, 2013
Been using mine for a while

image.jpg

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
Why wouldn't you use the toilet and then buy the pint? You need to get organized.

you sort of have a valid point

but i didnt feel the need to have a pee until i had bought the pint.

not sure its really fair to revolve your toilet activities around whether or not your pint may be pinched

16bha

Sep 6, 2010
East Stand Upper & Worthing
Dear :censored:head

You utter utter :censored:

I queued up for hours for that :censored:ing thing only for you to pinch it whilst my guard was down and going for a wizz

what sort of :censored:wit are you,im sure during the week you rob pensioners of their war medals and shag your sister after for a bit of celebration.

I bet you wear tight denim shorts you mong,the ones with the turn ups like a hipster Jimmy Saville,your Rolf Harris beard simply rounds of your utter prickknobishness.

I really hope you zip up your :censored:,expose flesh and fall into a vat of chilli with 15 million on the scoville scale

I will now be wizzing in every pint i buy.........steal at your peril.....you have been warned!
Can you describe what it looked like, because I'm sure I saw someone with a pint yesterday?

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
i am getting the feeling some of you jokesters are really not getting the seriousness of this blatant theft/beer mugging

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
Years ago down the Gloucester night club, I spotted some guy nicking pints, so every time we needed a piss, we would fill a pint glass with piss and leave it open for somebody to steal, the stupid **** fell for it 4 times !!!

Very funny to watch !!

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
This thread gave me a Sunday morning chuckle.
Sorry for your loss though.

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
these new prices I would expect more crimes like this so please don't leave your beers laying about as you are encouraging this type of theft. :facepalm:I have seen an increase in fans taking a piss with beer in hand.?

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham
Next time, perhaps it would be better to take the pint with you to the whiz station and pour it straight down the toilet? It will only end up there anyway and this way you do not have to spend HOURS drinking it, you do not run the risk of it being pinched and of you being over the limit for your drive home.

Pinkie Brown

I'll look after the skirt
Sep 5, 2007
Neues Zeitalter DDR
Due to the outrageous pricing of this seasons catering (sic). and the value of the stolen pint, this crime comes under the category of serious financial fraud rather then petty pilfering.

Brownstuff

Feb 21, 2009
Hove
I'll check to see if one of my old uni mates was in the vicinity
He used to regularly swipe pints when he was short of a few bob
He wasn't fussy and they didn't even need to be fresh, dregs would be fine
You have to feel sorry for these types of people though as he also used to hunt in rubbish bins for left over/half-eaten kebabs and alike after a night on the lash

sten

sister ray
Jul 14, 2003
eastside

I queued up for hours for that :censored:ing thing only for you to pinch it whilst my guard was down and going for a wizz

what sort of :censored:wit are you,im sure during the week you rob pensioners of their war medals and shag your sister after for a bit of celebration.

I bet you wear tight denim shorts you mong,the ones with the turn ups like a hipster Jimmy Saville,your Rolf Harris beard simply rounds of your utter prickknobishness.

I really hope you zip up your :censored:,expose flesh and fall into a vat of chilli with 15 million on the scoville scale

I will now be wizzing in every pint i buy.........steal at your peril.....you have been warned!

Having bought a lovely refreshing pint yesterday I had the terrible misfortune of knocking it over ,whilst looking down at my spillage with tears springing to my eyes my heart was suddenly gladden as I turned back to the shelf to see a sudden replacement , it must have been those wonderful catering staff seeing my utter hurt and despair must have replaced my spillage with a fresh one, boy did it taste good and cheers to warm human spirit, from a happy tear stained slightly greying gent.

Luke93

STAND OR FALL
Jun 23, 2013
Shoreham

Do you know what you should of done? You should of told yourself that story

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here