Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

An open letter to terrorists

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
I think he'll find peace having the attitude he has, good for him, though i doubt i could be like him.

Dorset Seagull

Once Dolphin, Now Seagull
Wow. Poor bloke and kid - 17 months old & won't have any memory of his mother - and for what..? For bloody what...? I admire your strength Antoine - and I pray this sort of thing is wiped out sooner rather than later...

I think there was a Charlie Hebdo thing about the #prayforparis saying that the pray bit is all wrong as religion is responsible for much of the angst in the world....or something like that. I have to agree and assume your use of pray is more of a saying than an actual desire to pray

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I think there was a Charlie Hebdo thing about the #prayforparis saying that the pray bit is all wrong as religion is responsible for much of the angst in the world....or something like that. I have to agree and assume your use of pray is more of a saying than an actual desire to pray

Oh you'd assume right my friend... I mean it as my way of praying - hoping like mad etc... A non religious prayer if ever there was such a thing :lol:

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
What a sad but stirring letter !!

Good on you that man !! He is so right we must not give them hatred and fear because that is what they want isnt it ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here