Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

An open letter to Leon Knight

E Block Ernie

Jul 5, 2003
Jenny's Star Bar
Dear Leon,
You maybe wondering after scoring a fabulous goal on Saturday why nobody cheered or chanted your name and why nobody stood and applauded you when you were carried off. Unfortunately you share your surname with the most unpopular man in Sussex sport and nobody can bare to chant your name in fear that the potless pillock hears it and gets the false opinion that he is actually liked.
I will give you one example of how much this tinpot twat is hated by the fans and you might have heard it at half time. The real reason he invited Sussex to parade their trophy was so he could do his usual glory hunting trick and join in the lap of honour and the sight of the detested dictator wearing cricket whites and carrying a bat was the final straw for the majority of E Block and several fans rushed onto the pitch to try and stick the stumps right up Saddams arse. At least the Sheffield Wednesday fans joined and abused Potless too and any chants they made Saturday of 'Knight is a wanker' were directed at the chairman and not you.
But the worst was yet to come in the post match interview when the bearded bullshitter claimed that you were his nephew and that was the real reason you signed for the club and not the respect you have for Steve Coppell.
It must be terrible for you Leon to be afflicted with that surname and so the Albion Real Supporters have had a whip round and we will pay for you to change your surname by deed poll and then listen to the chants of the supporters as we demonstrate our love for you.

Yours in sport,

Ernie .

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
E Block Ernie said:
Dear Leon,
You maybe wondering after scoring a fabulous goal on Saturday why nobody cheered or chanted your name and why nobody stood and applauded you when you were carried off.

Change the record and stop talking bollocks (alternatively take out the ear plugs, the Leon Knight Knight Knight chants were the loudest I've ever heard at Withdean!)

Please don't anyone tell me it's ironic and amusing 'cos it's a tired and worn out record that makes me think Ernie is a "one trick pony"

Last edited:

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
Never a truer word spoken Ern, Old Tight needs to know what we really think, what a cheap trick getting us to Cheer the Sussex side so he can imagine the glow of appreciation is for him.

jeremy beadles hand

Jul 31, 2003
Hangleton
YOU REALLY ARE A GRADE A TOSSER EARNIE, WHO CLEARLY KNOWS JACK ABOUT THE FINANCIAL STATE HALF THE CLUBS IN THE FOOTBALL LEAGUE ARE IN.

FOR A CLUB WITH ONLY 7000 CAPACITY FIGHTING A BIG LEGAL BATTLE TO BE 2ND IN DIV 2 AND LOOKING TO TAKE MORE PLAYERS ON LOAN AND NOT BE MASSIVELY IN DEBT I THINK DICK KNIGHT IS DOING AN AMAZING JOB PERSONALLY.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
jeremy beadles hand said:
YOU REALLY ARE A GRADE A TOSSER EARNIE, WHO CLEARLY KNOWS JACK ABOUT THE FINANCIAL STATE HALF THE CLUBS IN THE FOOTBALL LEAGUE ARE IN.

FOR A CLUB WITH ONLY 7000 CAPACITY FIGHTING A BIG LEGAL BATTLE TO BE 2ND IN DIV 2 AND LOOKING TO TAKE MORE PLAYERS ON LOAN AND NOT BE MASSIVELY IN DEBT I THINK DICK KNIGHT IS DOING AN AMAZING JOB PERSONALLY.

YEAH¬!!!

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Oh dear

There are still people who don't know dear old Ernie.

Do not confuse Ernie with another poster who hasn't got any sense at all.

Tongue in cheek, as Stumpy Tim is the only one who seems to have spotted it.

What name do you suggest the Albion Real Supporters should choose for Little Leon

How about Leon Little? Little High Little Low?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Re: Re: An open letter to Leon Knight

Stumpy Tim said:
How people can get moody over comedy genius like that! :clap2:

That's funny? Takes all sorts.

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
E block ernie!what row in the e block and what seat?

and ive never heard such loud chanting for knight!

rool

Jul 10, 2003
Yeah that glory hunting Dick Tight, we don't see or hear from him since we won div 2, Sussex win the championship and he wants to be seen again.

seen when we're winning
your only seen when we're winning

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here