Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] An idea for the Palace game

worthingseagull

Sep 28, 2011
Plenty of people have mentioned before that it used to be great in the old days where away fans were located next to the north stand and helped with non stop atmosphere etc.

Well as we unusually have block S1F which is right next to Palace and there are about 80 seats available still, why dont a group of us livelier souls sell our normal tickets on the exchange and then rebuy in block S1F. Would be a good night next to the nigels especially when we batter them

This process might cost you a bit extra (depending where you currently sit) as the amount you get back could be a bit less than the price of a new ticket in S1F but would be a good opportunity to get next to away fans for a bit of lively bantz

Anyone up for it ??? (need 80 takers :))

worthingseagull

Sep 28, 2011
fair enough, I realise this message will not be something MOST people want to do, but I'm sure there will be a small group of people who'd love the idea but maybe hadn't thought of it as an option - I'm hoping they see/engage with it

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Wouldn't they need to sell out before the exchange opens? So either you need to buy the S1F seats then hope for a sell out, or the seats will sell out before you can put yours on the exchange.

The Seagull

Jan 17, 2021
Plenty of people have mentioned before that it used to be great in the old days where away fans were located next to the north stand and helped with non stop atmosphere etc.

Well as we unusually have block S1F which is right next to Palace and there are about 80 seats available still, why dont a group of us livelier souls sell our normal tickets on the exchange and then rebuy in block S1F. Would be a good night next to the nigels especially when we batter them

This process might cost you a bit extra (depending where you currently sit) as the amount you get back could be a bit less than the price of a new ticket in S1F but would be a good opportunity to get next to away fans for a bit of lively bantz

Anyone up for it ??? (need 80 takers :))
I did all this last time we played them. A 48 year old man giving it all the cut throat gestures and “I’ll see you outsides”. I was on the park and ride and nicely in bed by 10.30pm.

worthingseagull

Sep 28, 2011
game sold out so now ticket exchange in action and there's 900 available as of now all around the stadium

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
We should display a large banner, wear black and sing pathetic songs as if we were trying to be hard bastards

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
How about the North Stand just be a bit noisier?

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Did this sort of thing after 3 years in the north 8 of us decided to try the SW corner next to the away fans and it was actually a good laugh, can't recall any trouble just made it a bit more spicy,away fans have it far too easy at The Amex especially as you seem to get a lot of nippers with parents in that part of the stadium,not sure I'd actually want to take my grandchildren there as angry away fans don't really care who they vent their anger at when things go wrong for them.

I'd actually give that idea a miss v Palace as you can bet your last thruppence any retaliation chants will be dealt with by the ex special forces stewards,who will absail down from the east upper and whisk you away unnoticed, meanwhile anything goes Sandra and Gladys will be dealing with the Away fans! ,After a brief interrogation and strip search you will be removed then crucified along Falmer way so others with any ideas of actually having a bit of banter with away fans know what will happen to them if they think about singing a song that may offend Vera and George from Uckfield who've recently lost Colin their prize winning Gerbil.

el punal

What a strange post. I get the impression that you’re more interested in winding up the Palace fans than actually watching the match (and us win!). If that’s the case go ahead and enjoy, it’ll cost you a bit and I’m sure the stewards will look on favourably at your enthusiasm.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Anyone else see the thread title and think "well this is bound to be shit" before they opened it?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here