Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

an extremely vague transfer story

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
Brighton have lined up a move for Bobby Zamora (People).

From Teamtalk.com this morning.

I've looked on the people site but t'internet is a little bit all over the place this morning.

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
If Bobby Zamora signs and doesn't perform, then it's going to write off everything he did for us 15 years ago.

He better perform well or else. The pressure is on. :moo:

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Zamora isn't going to excite the Albion fans in pure footballing terms, i.e. winning matches, a nice fairy tale, but the wrong move for both club and player in my opinion

The Brighton Buzz

Falmer here we come
Jan 31, 2008
I'm still of the opinion that this all about Zamora, so we wait and see.

According to the Argus today Quote " It is currently the Argus's understanding that there is no substance to talk of BZ's return to the Albion" Now whilst they are about as much in the Dark as the fan's normally, I would have thought that they may be a little more in the know than some of the rumourites on this forum:lolol:

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
According to the Argus today Quote " It is currently the Argus's understanding that there is no substance to talk of BZ's return to the Albion" Now whilst they are about as much in the Dark as the fan's normally, I would have thought that they may be a little more in the know than some of the rumourites on this forum:lolol:

Just think of all those dreams you have just shattered, you heartless beast!

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

Well this was the point. These things need to be tracked back to original sources. Just because they can be read in a number of places it doesn't make them credible. The original sources for this was one that is not considered reliable.

Don Tmatter

Jul 7, 2003
dont matter
Do you remember their coverage of CMS's transfer from Peterborough? according to them we'd lost out.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
TBH there should be some truth in the rumour of our interest in BZ. Makes perfect sense after last season's disastrous season. The fans need a player acquisition to excite / lift the doom & gloom around the club. Cody McDonald won't lift the cloud! ;-)

Bombadier Botty

Complete Twaddle
Jun 2, 2008
TBH there should be some truth in the rumour of our interest in BZ. Makes perfect sense after last season's disastrous season. The fans need a player acquisition to excite / lift the doom & gloom around the club. Cody McDonald won't lift the cloud! ;-)

People tend to overlook the fact that while BZ (insert other ex player) might be in the hearts and minds of the fans, he is more than likely not in the hearts/minds of our current manager or backroom staff. If Mickey Adams was still our manager this story might have some legs...

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
According to the Argus today Quote " It is currently the Argus's understanding that there is no substance to talk of BZ's return to the Albion"

Isn't that what Bozza posted the other day ?

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
People tend to overlook the fact that while BZ (insert other ex player) might be in the hearts and minds of the fans, he is more than likely not in the hearts/minds of our current manager or backroom staff. If Mickey Adams was still our manager this story might have some legs...

If Hughton is not seriously considering Zamora he should be fired.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
If Hughton is not seriously considering Zamora he should be fired.

Why would he put his reputation on the line with an injury prone has been who may produce a couple of magic moments living on nostalgia and his past reputation when he may be looking at a younger man who could produce more magic moments. I would take BZ but dont see him as the man to single handed propel us to the Premier scoring 20 + goals.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here