Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

An Exclusive Interview with Futbol de Club of Top Boys centre forward, Seagull Tim.

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
(Paxton Dazo speaks to Seagull Tim ahead of tomorrows big match - Paxtons comments & questions in bold. Seagull Tims in Italic.

Hello Tim fancy doing an interview ahead of tomorrows big game?

Ok

How did you react when you heard star player, Iron 'top boy' Mike couldn't play?

Devasted darren, he will be sorely missed

How have Conboy and Paxton Dazo worked together to rally troops for tomorrows big game?

They arranged a pre match warmup against some over aggresive kazakhstanis, which, in the end, may have been a mistakae with all nine players suffering injuries because of it

And how did you feel the game went Tim? Good thing for the team, or was it bad for morale?

Good for the morale, especially as both the strikers bagged hat-tricks , but if it means daves performance tomorrow is hindered, we could be in trouble

As you may well know, your striker partner - Paxton Dazo, is suffering with an infected Wisdom Tooth, how do you think this will affect his performances?

Top notch finisher and always will be, will have no effect on the lad.

If you had the choice, what song would you run out to tomorrow Tim?

Would probably have to be the imperial march, after the man himself - John Part.

Ok & Finally, as my strike partner you should know EXACTLY what i'm thinking 24/7. I'm thinking of a number between 1 and 2, what is it?

Spot on, very , very good Tim.

Thank you for your time, anything you would like else you would like to say?

Thank you darren.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here