Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

An Absolute cock at Swindon

Erm, I did deal with it. For me dealing with it was ensureing me and my lad enjoyed the game, which I did by moving. I then shared my experiences on this board as Im a sad bastard with no one to talk to on a Saturday night, and for some reason, this board seemed a half sensible place to share an experience at a Brighton game.....

As for those trying to get from the stand behind the goal into the main stand. Some people went there are half time to get drinks as there was a much shorter q, then were not allowed back - not sure why. They were all quite bemused as to why me and my lad were going the other way!

xenophon

speed of life
Jul 11, 2009
BR8
nah im the one middle left taking a photo with my back turned. Seriously everytime i appear in a picture on the website im never facing the right way

Get yer hair cut

Prodigal Son

Getting older by the day
Sep 21, 2009
Sussex
(A) You have respect from me for not resorting to violence I, and probably a high percentage of people probably would have). But you had your kid there, and that's good of you.

(B) You don't have respect from me for spouting about it on here. I always think there's two options, deal with it there and then, or leave it there and move on the moment you leave the ground.

(A) Me too. My young teenage son is a STH with me and we go to as many away games as we can. We encounter similar idiots who could do with some discipline and respect.

As an ex-member of her majesty's armed forces, I am always tempted to give such people a "dry slap" but refrain from doing so in front of my lad.

(B) Sometimes these things need to be said. It's good to talk.

Jim in the West

NSC Patron
Sep 13, 2003
Way out West
I have to say, I thought there quite a few of the neanderthal bunch at today's game....including a bloke next to me who was completely rat-arsed and couldn't tell the difference between Andrew Whing and Kishishev.

throbinson

Feb 18, 2009
Shropshire
Hate to say this about a (so called) Albion fan.....

Looked about 12, but was probably 17, unwashed, smelly, thinks it ok for him to put his arms around me, had no idea of personal space, black finger nails and spoke in mono sylable grunts.

The tosser then elbows my 9 year old at half time and when I go and get a cuppa, he nicks his seat.

Upon being challenged by me, he then offers to invite me outside.

Thanks to this twat I got wet, as decided to watch the game from behind the goal.

Only respect i have is to his (so called) mates who could not agree more than he was a cock of the highest order.

Been to 250+ games with my lad, and never met someone with such a poor excuse as a human in my life - honestly, Palarse would have been ashamed of him.

If this normal in H block? Where you think cocks like this will sit at Falmer?

Rant over - top result though !!

I was sat next to you, didnt see what happened with your lad, but had trouble with the cock before the game they had tickets for the front of the stand and wanted to sit at the back, they came back in the second half and we had pissed up tossers behind us. Had a go at the stewards after you left they were useless, it turned out good with a good win.

FALGOB

Mar 1, 2010
[As an ex-member of her majesty's armed forces, I am always tempted to give such people a "dry slap" but refrain from doing so in front of my lad.

What Catering |Corp

Prodigal Son

Getting older by the day
Sep 21, 2009
Sussex
[As an ex-member of her majesty's armed forces, I am always tempted to give such people a "dry slap" but refrain from doing so in front of my lad.

What Catering |Corp

LOL :laugh: You are funny.

Clearly, you are an immature little tosser whose only contribution to this world is what you deposit down the toilet. Turds like you should be flushed back round the u-bend, with the rest of your kind. :wanker:

User Removed

Oct 21, 2005
Brighton

What Catering |Corp

Thank f*** you're an ex-member.

adrian29uk

Sep 10, 2003
Everywhere you go in life you always meet some prat looking for a fight. Camping two years ago near Portsmouth, I went down to wash some plates at the shower block. Had the hiccups so decided to gurgle some water to try and get rid of it. This bloke then comes right up to my face and says that's clever in a really aggressive manner. I thought WTF.

Well I'm not going to judge all people with tattoos but this bloke was plastered with them. Neck, arms, he looked like a proper thug.

I was a bit drunk at the time, so after taking the plates back to the tent, I saw him walking back with his dog, so I suppose I acted like a bit of a chav myself and said what's your problem mate? Have I offended you in any way? He then said I don't like people who f***ing gargle.

At this point I thought if I carry on, I might come off worse, so walked away. He was obviously looking for a fight.

The next day as we where driving out of the site, he decided to follow us out of the site. I thought to myself what thick idiot would do this. So you meet them all the time and what happend to you at the football kinds of put you off.

grummitts gloves

Dec 30, 2008
West Sussex, la,la,la
Erm, I did deal with it. For me dealing with it was ensureing me and my lad enjoyed the game, which I did by moving. I then shared my experiences on this board as Im a sad bastard with no one to talk to on a Saturday night, and for some reason, this board seemed a half sensible place to share an experience at a Brighton game.....

As for those trying to get from the stand behind the goal into the main stand. Some people went there are half time to get drinks as there was a much shorter q, then were not allowed back - not sure why. They were all quite bemused as to why me and my lad were going the other way!

Fair play to you mate. I sometimes take my 11 year old to away games and I have seen bellends like the one you describe trying to ruin peoples day. What makes it even more amazing is that we are all there on the day, supposedly supporting the same team, yet you get twats like that who think its ok to to treat other people like shit.

Well done to you for suppressing the desire to choke the living shit out of him. If anyone on here knows who the pond life is, then please name and shame. He deserves some summary justice.:angry:

Goodfella

North Stand Boy X320
Feb 9, 2004
Brighton
What do you mean is this normal in H block? Are you saying this is what we are like in H block? Just because we sing and create an atmosphere does not mean we nick peoples seats and elbow their 9 year old sons.

Couldn't agree more, i have a season ticket in 'H' block and at least i feel like i'm at a real football match rather than visiting the local library :)

Skills

Aug 4, 2008
Brighton
You have respect from me for not resorting to violence (I, and probably a high percentage of people probably would have). But you had your kid there, and that's good of you.

You don't have respect from me for spouting about it on here. I always think there's two options, deal with it there and then, or leave it there and move on the moment you leave the ground.

Loser!

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Little scrote sound like a complete penis. His mates were clearly little better, or rather than just 'agreeing he was a cock', would have reigned him in.

You obviously couldn't chin him, with your boy there. Fair play to you, though. Not sure I would have managed to restrain myself if some drunk had physically hurt one of my lads.

Maybe you should have taken a photo of him on your phone, and written to the Albion, and got the little shit banned. Don't need arseholes like that.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I have to say, I thought there quite a few of the neanderthal bunch at today's game....including a bloke next to me who was completely rat-arsed and couldn't tell the difference between Andrew Whing and Kishishev.

Ha. I heard about that particular twat.

Disgrace.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here