Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Amsterdam Comedy Cafe - 9th Nov 2023

Aug 11, 2003
The Open Market
We are delighted to announce that we have partnered with Under the Lights Comedy to bring you an Albion fan event in Amsterdam on 9th November ahead of our game against Ajax.

The show is from 1-3 at the Amsterdam Comedy Cafe which is about a 5 min walk from Amsterdam Centraal station.

The show will feature comedians David Alfie Ward & our very own Stephen Grant as well as a Roar segment hosted by me (Ady)
Tickets available here https://buytickets.at/1882productionsltd/1037730/r/roar

Hope to see you there

Attachments

• Under the lights.jpg
    Under the lights.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 117

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
We are delighted to announce that we have partnered with Under the Lights Comedy to bring you an Albion fan event in Amsterdam on 9th November ahead of our game against Ajax.

The show is from 1-3 at the Amsterdam Comedy Cafe which is about a 5 min walk from Amsterdam Centraal station.

The show will feature comedians David Alfie Ward & our very own Stephen Grant as well as a Roar segment hosted by me (Ady)

Hope to see you there
Me and @Hugo Rune have our tickets :thumbsup:

Edit: but I gather you haven't got a clue yet what you'll be doing ??? What could possibly go wrong?

heathgate

NSC Patron
Apr 13, 2015

Hope to see you there
What a good way to spend a few hours before the evening madness begins,... ticket in the bag.

BrightonCottager

Sep 30, 2013
Brighton
In the summer we stayed in the hotel opposite the Comedy Cafe and it's an easy walk from there into the northern end of the Jordaan area which has some of Amsterdam's best bars. Enjoy!

seagullstu

Jun 30, 2008
About to buy 3 ticket and seen it’s 18+. Any idea how strict this will be as son will be 16. Can’t say he’s doesn’t have ID when it’s needed for ticket collection.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
The word we had back from the organisers (I think it was them my mate contacted) was that it was fine as long as the under age person didn't mind a bit of bad language etc.
You should hear mine at matches :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here