Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Amir Khan

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
The funniest thing is that Eddie Hearn has been caught out, was banking on Brook who couldn't sell out a phone box getting a big fight with Khan so he could make a mint and now Brook is left fighting bums like Bezier . I've never been Khan's biggest fan but I can see him beating Canelo if he listens to experts like me and stays on the outside and uses his superior speed to out box him like Sugar Ray did against Hagler

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
It's a good fight for Khan. World exposure against a great boxer, nice pay day and if he wins which I think he can then he will most likely become the most valuable PPV boxer for a while. If he loses he could still have the big payday with Brooke as well. At this time appears Brooke needs the fight more than Khan

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
The funniest thing is that Eddie Hearn has been caught out, was banking on Brook who couldn't sell out a phone box getting a big fight with Khan so he could make a mint and now Brook is left fighting bums like Bezier . I've never been Khan's biggest fan but I can see him beating Canelo if he listens to experts like me and stays on the outside and uses his superior speed to out box him like Sugar Ray did against Hagler

Agreed Khan could do it with the right tactics, but Khan cant help himself, he loves a tear up and will get ko'd because of it

Half Time Pies

Sep 7, 2003
Brighton
Winning a world title in front of 80k at Wembley Stadium, possibly winning some fans in Britain, and getting more than double the money he would get in the States.

Yeah, I see no reward for the risk either.

I said compared with the Canelo fight, I am sure that he would take the Brook fight if he had no other options but as it is he is a big name so had the choice between Canelo, Garcia or Brook.

Lets be honest If Khan was to fight back in Britain again he could probably sell out a stadium on his own back with any recognised opponent. Its Khan that sells tickets not Brook.

hopkins

Banned
Nov 6, 2003
Brighton
I didn't think Canelo won massively over a shop worn cotto. Canelo is not "great" he's beatable. Wouldn't worry about the weight difference as Khan won't stand in front of him, he'll keep moving. A very winnable fight.

Withdean11

Feb 18, 2007
Brighton/Hyde
Just heard there is no re-hydration clause for this fight - bad news for Khan.

Canelo will come in to the ring around 175. He'll be huge.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here