Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Amex Wikipedia page

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
Falmer Stadium - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Does anyone else think it could do with a bit of a revamp?

The main image on the page is of the East stand during the Donny game. I appreciate this was a momentous occasion in the recent history of the club but with the redevelopment of the East stand there must be better images to display, perhaps even one of the more impressive West stand would be better. There’s also no images of the main hospitality suites which IMO show off the first class facilities on offer.

Perhaps I’m being overly critical but with more widespread interest with the upcoming under 21 match and worldwide interest with the potential Rugby world cup being staged there I reckon it would be good to show off the Amex in all its magnificent glory.

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
Falmer Stadium - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Does anyone else think it could do with a bit of a revamp?

The main image on the page is of the East stand during the Donny game. I appreciate this was a momentous occasion in the recent history of the club but with the redevelopment of the East stand there must be better images to display, perhaps even one of the more impressive West stand would be better. There’s also no images of the main hospitality suites which IMO show off the first class facilities on offer.

Perhaps I’m being overly critical but with more widespread interest with the upcoming under 21 match and worldwide interest with the potential Rugby world cup being staged there I reckon it would be good to show off the Amex in all its magnificent glory.
off you go then.

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
off you go then.

Haha you don't want an uneducated oik like me updating it, they'd be more mistakes than an Itv football broadcast.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here