Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Amex train travel advice please

abc

Jan 6, 2007
How does the free train travel included in the season ticket work?

I will be catching a train to the Amex tomorrow for the first time, probably (due to work from Barnham or Havant). I assume there is a limit to how far away from Falmer one can go free. Where is the limit? And if you are travelling from further afield do you buy a ticket for the whole journey or just to the station where free travel starts? I assume you just show your season ticket/card to get the free travel. is that correct?.

Thanks!

Embrace

Oct 28, 2011
Sorry for thread hacking... But I have purchased a season ticket from someone on NSC. I get the train from Lewes but the name on the ST is clearly not me... Wrong sex and wrong age bracket. Do you think that they will stop me using it?

According to the Southern website, an off-peak day return from Barnham to Falmer is £10.20. From Barnham to Shoreham, it's £7.50. So the Travel Voucher will save you £2.70.

Max Paper

Sunshiinnnnneeee
Nov 3, 2009
Testicles
Sorry for thread hacking... But I have purchased a season ticket from someone on NSC. I get the train from Lewes but the name on the ST is clearly not me... Wrong sex and wrong age bracket. Do you think that they will stop me using it?

With the volume of people coming through the stations an hour or so before kick off they will probably have the gates open anyway, if not I'm sure if you flash your season ticket at the guard they will wave you through. They can't stop and read 20,000 tickets! Good luck

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
no one will ever ask to see it, no one ever does. no one ever HAS

even when you bought a book of travel vouchers last season

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here