Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

AMEX Stadium New Aerial Pics

warsaw

She's lost control
Jan 28, 2008
nice pics , did they barbeque or roast the pilot ?

:blush: wasn't great English was it?

If anybody's interested the company at the airport was the Southern Flying Centre, my co-pilot :)laugh:) was Hugh, ex British Airways and a really nice guy. Recommend it :thumbsup:

bristolseagull

Jul 5, 2003
Lindfield
the gaps at the corners look shit, i really hope we get promoted this year so we can get them filled in....

beardosh

Insert witty comment here
Dec 14, 2009
Oh. My. God.

Imagine if that gem of stadium was ours? Oh hang on.......
:amex::dance::amex:

Templeman

Feb 5, 2010
Just told my mate who has season ticket at Emirates how great stadium will be. The away end supposed to be best in the league. He says every time Tottenham come to Emirates they destroy anything they can in the away end.

Made me think how some w*nkers won't show our stadium the respect it deserves.

Bert365

May 7, 2006
That last pic is amazing made me shiver just imagine what it will look like on a night game with the flood lights beaming down

Skint Gull

Jul 27, 2003
Watchin the boats go by
If people are gonna use these as desktop wallpaper i would suggest you download the full size images, dad used the facebook one's as the Imageshack ones were MAHOOSIVE! I'm sure he'll post the link to the full size ones on here.

Oh, and for anyone interested in going up and doing this it costs considerably less than you might think, especially as 2 people can go up (although only one can fly).

http://www.southernflyingcentre.co.uk/

Seagull64

Sep 22, 2008
Awesome%5B1%5D.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here