Amex Season Ticket Update

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Was at the 5pm presentation along with my dad, and have now secured ourselves a joint seat in the North Stand for next year. Due to both of us being unlikely to make every home game with me being in Southampton and him busy a lot of weekends, it made sense to get just the one between us!

Anyways, here's a few possibly new details I thought I'd post in case they hadn't already appeared

-West Stand Upper is now fully sold out as of last week

-As of this morning the East Stand was fully sold out

-Most of the remaining seats are now in the far sides of the Lower West and in the North. If I heard the chap running the presentation right, he reckons they'll be gone by the end of the month.

One very happy Seagull supporter here :clap2::clap2:

How many people were at your presentation?

Hard to tell, however virtually every chair in the presentation room was full, so hopefully that gives some idea. At a guess maybe somewhere in the region of 20-30 people

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
It's great news but I still worry at the high number of STH's that there will be lots of no shows once the season gets going and hope the club is ready for an exchange system, plus those not showing advertising the fact that they won't be there.

Also this monthly thing may lead to mid season turnover particularly if we're not doing well or they simply can't afford it anymore .. sure the club have thought this all through but will be interesting to see how it plays out

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Hard to tell, however virtually every chair in the presentation room was full, so hopefully that gives some idea. At a guess maybe somewhere in the region of 20-30 people

Impressive - reckoned it would have really tapered off by now.

Congrats for getting on board too, of course!

CliveWalkerWingWizard

Aug 31, 2006
surrenden
It's great news but I still worry at the high number of STH's that there will be lots of no shows once the season gets going and hope the club is ready for an exchange system, plus those not showing advertising the fact that they won't be there.

Also this monthly thing may lead to mid season turnover particularly if we're not doing well or they simply can't afford it anymore .. sure the club have thought this all through but will be interesting to see how it plays out

I can't see many people doing this (not sure it would be legal anyway), although if we have a poor season may drop off next year. Although if we reach the playoffs I think the number of STH's will remain constant.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey

According to Insider, a ticket exchange is very much on the club's radar for this very reason.

Apart from anything else, if people are sitting amongst empty seats week after week, they're far less likely to renew as the perception will be that there are plenty of empty seats this season so why bother renewing next season.

D

Deleted member 18477

i can't imagine people would have got tickets if they thought they wouldnt be able to afford it half way through the season. be optimistic. these are GOOD, no sorry GREAT TIMES for the club. fed up of people still being negative! we've had years of negativity!

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
I can't see many people doing this (not sure it would be legal anyway), although if we have a poor season may drop off next year. Although if we reach the playoffs I think the number of STH's will remain constant.

As long as the football is good, which it will be people will renew

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports