Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Amex Plan B details

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Could always just pop into their local pharmacy and ask for a box tho eh?

Jubilee Library also used to have a stock of them, but nobody bothered to collect any so they may have stopped with that. Worth a look if in town though.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
Lets be honest here, nothing will change at the Amex. Not once since we've been back have I 1) Seen anyones id checked, 2) Seen a covid pass be checked 3) Seen anyone questioned on concorse without a mask.

I've seen multiple people have their iD and Covid Pass checked including my own.
Not every game but it happens and the club have had Covid pass/test "checkers" who have been very visible at all entrances. .
I've been to 5 away games this season. Had my iD checked once. At Palace for non Covid reasons (standard practice at Selhurst for Brighton/Palace going back a few years). No Covid checks anywhere else.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Nope. You just walk in off the street. They don't even ask you your name. They'll hand you a pack of half a dozen kits over the counter and that's it, job done

Last time i wanted some (about three weeks ago) the pharmacy requested i went via the government website :shrug:

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
I've seen multiple people have their iD and Covid Pass checked including my own.
Not every game but it happens and the club have had Covid pass/test "checkers" who have been very visible at all entrances. .
I've been to 5 away games this season. Had my iD checked once. At Palace for non Covid reasons (standard practice at Selhurst for Brighton/Palace going back a few years). No Covid checks anywhere else.

Not once had mine checked ..but that wouldn’t stop me making sure I’d taken a LFT and had the ID etc

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Hopefully it'll be a freely available link rather than an email, as emails invariably hit some snarl-up or other, folks don't check their junk mail etc etc

I think the club are still awaiting some sort of ratification and/or final details from the Government, so wouldn't be surprised if we didn't receive anything until tomorrow.

Denis

Mar 25, 2013
Portslade
I was in Boots, North Street, Brighton at the weekend buying something at the pharmacy. I just asked if they had some LFT’s, I was asked if they were for myself, on confirmation, I was handed a pack.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
I was in Boots, North Street, Brighton at the weekend buying something at the pharmacy. I just asked if they had some LFT’s, I was asked if they were for myself, on confirmation, I was handed a pack.

We’re u looking menacing? It may have influenced their decision

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003

Poor show. As a seasoned NSC poster you should shirley 'of' RETORTED "Asking for a friend" :moo:

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Had an email from the club with a link to make a covid declaration that I'm double jabbed or negative.

Following the recent announcement of the new Plan B measures, there are three significant changes to the existing arrangements for forthcoming matches, starting for this Wednesday's match against Wolverhampton Wanderers.

Entry to the Amex will be similar to the process already in place this season, the important changes are:

• All fans aged 18 or over MUST be able to prove their double vaccine status or display proof of a negative lateral flow test (taken within 48 hours of the game and shown in the form of an NHS email or text message) and show matching photographic ID. It will be against the law to grant admission to anyone unable to comply with this legal requirement.

• Fans coming to the game aged 18 or over must fill in a covid registration form. For match ticket holders (for home and away matches) this will need to be done ahead of each game they wish attend; it's likely season-ticket holders will only need to do this once to cover the season.

• Face coverings will be required when travelling to and from the stadium on public transport and when moving around all internal areas of the stadium. Under 11s are exempt. The only other exception will be when eating or drinking. We would also strongly recommend they’re worn inside the stadium bowl at all times.

Please complete your Covid registration by clicking the link below prior to Wednesday's match. Remember that this link is unique to you

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Yup, email arrived in junk mail folder last night. Linked declaration took about 30 seconds to complete

Thanks for mentioning yours arrived in the junk mail as I’ve just checked mine and found it, odd that I receive all other emails from the club in my inbox but this ended up with the hundreds of win a Mini Clubman or iPhone shite I receive daily in the junk box.

Change at Barnham

Aug 6, 2011
Bognor Regis
Yup, email arrived in junk mail folder last night. Linked declaration took about 30 seconds to complete

I've only watched Paul Barber's interview once but I think he said that the Covid declaration that is being sent out will now only need to be completed once for the remainder of the season.

(I might have that wrong and misinterpreted what he said)

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
I've only watched Paul Barber's interview once but I think he said that the Covid declaration that is being sent out will now only need to be completed once for the remainder of the season.

(I might have that wrong and misinterpreted what he said)

I think he included the word 'hopefully' for STH re the declaration in the interview. I guess he's just covering all bases in case hmgov rules change again. But certainly on the face of it if you declare you've been jabbed then there wouldn't appear to be a need to re-declare that you've been jabbed

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
I think he included the word 'hopefully' for STH re the declaration in the interview. I guess he's just covering all bases in case hmgov rules change again. But certainly on the face of it if you declare you've been jabbed then there wouldn't appear to be a need to re-declare that you've been jabbed

But you might have been unjabbed shirley ?

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis

Would probably need to declare you've been triple jabbed once everyone has had the opportunity to have your booster. Double jabbed at that point would not suffice.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here