5.jpg
    675.4 KB · Views: 1,428

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Excellent, thanks

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
I know it is meant to be this way, but Why is one of the corners so shallow?

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
I know it is meant to be this way, but Why is one of the corners so shallow?

Looking at the plans, you can see that the SE corner seating will actually be in two sections with a disabled fans platform dividing them. They have only constructed the lower section so far. :smile:

It will get bigger (said the vicar to the actress)

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Looking at the plans, you can see that the SE corner seating will actually be in two sections with a disabled fans platform dividing them. They have only constructed the lower section so far. :smile:

Thanks, do u know if all the corners will be filled? and will they all be filled to the depth of the North/South stands?

Thanks. :)

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Yup, SE & SW corners this summer & NE & NW next summer. Can't link the plans but they are on NSC somewhere. SW & NW will be the full depth but SE & NE will be 75% the depth of north/south stands with NE having a massive gap in the middle for veichle access. Hope this helps. :cheers:

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Yup, SE & SW corners this summer & NE & NW next summer. Can't link the plans but they are on NSC somewhere. SW & NW will be the full depth but SE & NE will be 75% the depth of north/south stands with NE having a massive gap in the middle for veichle access. Hope this helps. :cheers:

Cheers for that :thumbsup:

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP

Thank God for that, it looks totally out of sync as it is!

I am sooooo looking forward to this
AMEX expansion plans revealed

Last edited:

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
Great pics, thx

Probably been asked before but the more I see this work the more I wonder why didn't they do it at the outset and leave it empty? The incremental cost of doing it now must be several £M and the only risk of doing it all in one go would have been not getting planning, which I wouldn't have thought likely.

Also thought the same about M25 btw!!

Gullzone

Apr 14, 2012
This Green and Pleasant Land
Great pics - I can see my new seat area in ESU to the south side of half way line, cant wait

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here