Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Amex features on lad bible

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
He's probably more interested in people replying with comments like #TrueLad and #Legend than actually getting away having a shant whilst watching the game. A proper pisshead would have kept this secret.

I predict a ban on Pringles being sold at the AMEX now.

Crisp packet and a straw from now on :)

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
I'm pretty sure that with judicious used of the CCTV footage available... they would be able to identify the seat / person involved. D'oh!

fork me

I have changed this
Oct 22, 2003
Gate 3, Limassol, Cyprus
I used to take a hip flask with rum in it into the Withdean in winter, mainly for the warming effect. As long as I made sore there was plenty of paper in my inside jacket pocket either side of it they never found it on the pat down.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Exactly. Assuming it is one of the small pots of pringles sold at the ground, he's got probably less than half a pint of beer, tasting of cheese, to last a whole 45 minutes.

With a bit of luck, the beer soaked in to the cardboard of the Pringles packet, causing it to disintegrate and empty its conents all over his lap, thereby making it look as if he had wet himself.

BlockDpete

Oct 8, 2005
Got to say I did see a woman openly carrying a pint (in the normal plastic cup) of lager to her WSL seat, before the start of the game on Saturday. Not sure how she got it past the stewards.

So thats a woman doing one better than a "lad".

Big G

Dec 14, 2005
Brighton
So tell me, what is it that makes you go to the trouble of typing out "egg chasing watcher" rather than just "rugby fan" ?

Get over yourself mate!
Rugby referred to as "Egg Chasing" shocker!!!
Oh dear, has that offended you or hurt your feelings?
Trying to make an issue over that?....Pathetic!!!

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010
I can see Paul Barbers notes now.

'Whilst we accept the majority of supporters eat Pringles from a tube, it is clear a small minority are abusing this facility and using this as a drinking vessel. To that end, we regret an increase in costs from the next home game to cater for non waterproof crisp tubes. We appreciate supporters understanding in this matter'

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I'll get the pri.... Oh..

wehatepalace

Limbs
Apr 27, 2004
Pease Pottage
Get over yourself mate!
Rugby referred to as "Egg Chasing" shocker!!!
Oh dear, has that offended you or hurt your feelings?
Trying to make an issue over that?....Pathetic!!!
Doesn't offend me in the slightest you precious little flower, always sounds a bit stupid though, dare I say it "pathetic"
Anyway Big G have a wonderful Christmas and a Prosperous New Year lots of love Big D x

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here