Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Amex executive box - where in the stadium?

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
Now that Amex surport the local team any chance Brighton will use local catering company other than the nationals who do many other stadiums the ones that surported Brighton during the dark days???

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Now that Amex surport the local team any chance Brighton will use local catering company other than the nationals who do many other stadiums the ones that surported Brighton during the dark days???

My God not Harding's l hope. Remember the greasy burgers and burnt chips sold from the salmonella vans from the Withdean years?. But bring back chips and l'll be happy.

JBenno

Jun 29, 2011
Upper Beeding
There are two - one is one of the new 'super' boxes above the South Stand, the other is just north of the half way line in the West Stand.

These boxes are avaialble to rent on a game-by-game basis....Guess who has rented one for this game......??

yes.....Its Glenn Murray!!

So his mates can watch him play against us for them in luxury!! It just feels so wrong doesn't it!
He has just been at the AMEX picking up the passes and car park passes for it!

Although at least some of his Palace wages are being paid direct back to BHA I suppose...!!

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
These boxes are avaialble to rent on a game-by-game basis....Guess who has rented one for this game......??

yes.....Its Glenn Murray!!

No suprise that he's excited - he doesn't get to play in a decent stadium v often.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
ha ha I didnt choose ! Im a contractor of Amex and entered a competition to win thinking no way on earth will I.......and I did !

So yes im giving up my North stand ST x2 for the Palace game. I will never get this chance again I reckon and it also means I can lend out my ST to other people who have never been to the Amex before.

Is that ok with you ?

I hope you and your son have a great time......and youv'e also made two others happy as well. Enjoy.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here