Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Amex Exec Box for £5

Lincoln Imp

Feb 2, 2009
Unashamed plug, this, but it's brilliant.

A good friend, a lady in Hurstpierpoint who lost her ex-Junior Seagull son to cancer, is running a raffle with an Amex Box on 26 January (Blackburn) as the prize.

It includes the full matchday box catering service for a party of ten except alcohol (which can be purchased).

The Albion are being very kind - thanks Dodge - and raffle books are available at the stadium shop. If anyone can't get to the shop just PM me. Azure are donating the food, A&A Construction the box.

Rather than print 10,000 tickets she's limiting the number and charging a fiver per ticket; £25 a book of five. The hope is that people will group together to buy and book and then share the prize if they win. Closing date is 30 November and the draw is on 9 December.

Everything goes to the Sussex Cancer Fund at the RSCH.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Unashamed plug, this, but it's brilliant.

A good friend, a lady in Hurstpierpoint who lost her ex-Junior Seagull son to cancer, is running a raffle with an Amex Box on 26 January (Blackburn) as the prize.

It includes the full matchday box catering service for a party of ten except alcohol (which can be purchased).

The Albion are being very kind - thanks Dodge - and raffle books are available at the stadium shop. If anyone can't get to the shop just PM me. Azure are donating the food, A&A Construction the box.

Rather than print 10,000 tickets she's limiting the number and charging a fiver per ticket; £25 a book of five. The hope is that people will group together to buy and book and then share the prize if they win. Closing date is 30 November and the draw is on 9 December.

Everything goes to the Sussex Cancer Fund at the RSCH.

Fantastic cause. Fantastic prize. Best of luck. I am going to pool resources with some chaps to buy a load of these.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
This sounds excellent and I'm in.

PS I've been told you have specified the 2nd prize in your original post and that the 1st prize is the same but without the Azure food. Can you confirm this please.

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Well done to all concerned for donating the box and services, fine gesture . Will make sure I buy some of those.

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
Sounds like a very worthy cause and great that the club is supporting it. I'll be sure to buy as many as I can afford at the Middlesborough match.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here