NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Done

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Surprised the survey didn't ask about flasks and bottle tops to get some negative responses.

I did the 1901 survey whereby the complete it for you whilst you sit and drink a free cup of tea!

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!
Hi Albion fans, I hope this is ok to post in here, i'm currently conducting research for my uni dissertation studying the impacts of different football stadiums on their local areas. As a relatively new stadium, the AMEX is one of my main focuses. I would be massively grateful if you could spare 1-2 minutes to fill out this very short survey about the stadium and its impact.

Thanks very much!

https://forms.office.com/Pages/Resp...Y3vC3INxUME1JRlNDT01TSlpaS0tXNzAyME9JQUg3VS4u

Done. You may or may not be interested in these? Please feel free to use any you wish.
https://www.flickr.com/photos/128321708@N03/albums/72157651087142822

OLinter

Nov 25, 2020
Done - good luck

(but i did think the final question about knocking down the AMEX and moving ground was pretty odd. Its only just been built fella; not going to get knocked down in your lifetime for certain)

Thanks mate - and yeah I know its definitely not something that would happen, it was more just to try and find out whether people like the location or whether it would they would prefer it to be elsewhere

Shropshire Seagull

Nov 5, 2004
Telford
Thanks very much mate - i think it might do but i will also try to find respondents from the area who maybe don't have such an interest in the club if i can

There's a chap called Nicholas Soames who might be able to provide an alternative opinion [if you want a spread of opinion] - I think he might live in the Lewes area.
He's not a footie fan so won't give you a biased view like some on here will likely do.

Maybe also some door-to-door of the village of Falmer resident's to get their views too.

TugWilson

I gotta admit that I`m a little bit confused
Dec 8, 2020
Dorset
There's a chap called Nicholas Soames who might be able to provide an alternative opinion [if you want a spread of opinion] - I think he might live in the Lewes area.
He's not a footie fan so won't give you a biased view like some on here will likely do.

Maybe also some door-to-door of the village of Falmer resident's to get their views too.

Who`s side are you on , given the dual carriageway railway lines and station Brighton Uni and Sussex Uni , i dont see how anyone Nicholas Soames or other , can moan about the Eco friendly AMEX .
As for the residents of Falmer , are you thinking of all those Ex Surrey and London people . You know the type that move somewhere , then tell the indigenous folk what to do ? .

Ken Livingstone Seagull

Aug 29, 2003
Maui, Hawaii
I barely got through the question about whether I lived within 5 miles of the stadium.

After fiddling with my sextant, Omsung Phine and telescope, I finally figured it out.

Cheers Oliver.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Not done. Having looked on Google maps to work out that I live 57 miles from the Stadium, I didn’t think I could legitimately do it.

But good luck anyway

Lindfield by the Pond

Jan 10, 2009
Lindfield (near the pond)

John Prescott might also want to offer opinion. Bunch of flowers helps if you want a response.

Lindfield by the Pond

Jan 10, 2009
Lindfield (near the pond)
Hi Albion fans, I hope this is ok to post in here, i'm currently conducting research for my uni dissertation studying the impacts of different football stadiums on their local areas. As a relatively new stadium, the AMEX is one of my main focuses. I would be massively grateful if you could spare 1-2 minutes to fill out this very short survey about the stadium and its impact.

Thanks very much!

https://forms.office.com/Pages/Resp...Y3vC3INxUME1JRlNDT01TSlpaS0tXNzAyME9JQUg3VS4u

Done - good luck :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here