Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Amex concurse sale - bargains galore.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Was in the shop in town this morning, some good bargains to be had in books and DVDs. The Withdean Years triple DVD reduced to a fiver for starters.

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
I think somebody must have got the ordering very wrong judging by the amount of stuff that has been on 'sale' for many months yet we still seem to have loads left. It's not as if we haven't sold much either, everybody seems to have an Albion shirt.

Pretty sure this is an area barber will be looking to make savings on.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Oh, and in the shop in town today, there was a stupidstupidstupid rack of Albion onesies for apparently grown-ups. They're going straight to land-fill.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Was in the shop in town this morning, some good bargains to be had in books and DVDs. The Withdean Years triple DVD reduced to a fiver for starters.

Did you buy one?

(They were £1 at the Amex...)

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
I feel very foolish to have bought the Withdean Years for £30 when it came out. I've learnt my lesson.

Fat Langers

Dec 27, 2007
Got the
'we want falmer' book,
the Withdean years DVD,
'keep calm and support the Albion' mug (which held a lovely cuppa this morning)
2 pairs of footy socks
A new long sleeved training top
Vicente's Match worn away shirt
All for about 20 quid. Quite chuffed.

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
I got a look at the stadium from the concourse and it made me think that the ESU has the best view in the ground. My WSU seat sometimes feels too high and distant, but the lower rows of the ESU are brilliant.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Bargains in Queens Rd club shop to be had. Sweat shirts, training tops all £5. Long sleeved home/away shirts a tenner for adults etc. Open until 4 today I believe.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here