Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Amex Concourse Sale

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
I think the club are hinting at fans to eat more pies and have more kids, as there isn't much other than XXL sizes and kids stuff.

That said I found some shorts and a shirt so I'm happy. Been queuing for 15 minutes now, must be the same snails who serve in the North serving tonight - it's incredibly slow.

Not worth coming up tomorrow if you haven't came tonight !!

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
I think the club are hinting at fans to eat more pies and have more kids, as there isn't much other than XXL sizes and kids stuff.

That said I found some shorts and a shirt so I'm happy. Been queuing for 15 minutes now, must be the same snails who serve in the North serving tonight - it's incredibly slow.

Won't there be much left? :down:

Jimmy Grimble

Popped in on my way home from Uni. There was definitely a certain 'type' of clientèle hoovering up most stuff they could get there hands on, regardless of size; not that there was much choice on that front. The queue looked to be at least 50 deep and simply wasn't worth joining.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Popped in on my way home from Uni. There was definitely a certain 'type' of clientèle hoovering up most stuff they could get there hands on, regardless of size; not that there was much choice on that front. The queue looked to be at least 50 deep and simply wasn't worth joining.

What's the 'type'? Going to work out what to wear tomorrow.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
3 cashiers , " we'll we didn't think many people would turn up".
Surely not.

They can't use the same excuse for EVERY SINGLE EVENT at the AMEX.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

Whilst looking around about 7.30pm, they brought out new boxes of clothing so got a hoody for £10.

Edit to add you get served quicker if you pay cash.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
What was the atmosphere like? Did anyone leave ten minutes before the end and miss a last minute bargain?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
It's a bit like the busses afterwards.

We've sold 28,000 tickets, but still have the same transport procedures for 20,000
It's not just that, we eat too much food, we drink too much beer, we want to arrive too early & stay too late, we want to go to the shop 24/7.

Every step of the way it's still 'oh that was busier than we thought'.

It's like building a synagogue in Jerusalem and being surprised there are Jewish people there.

Jimmy Grimble

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE

Jimmy Grimble

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here