Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Amex Attendance Thread

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
On tickets sold,we are as things stand......477 fewer than this time last season....wet the bed time folks!!!

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Sample isn't weighted for age, salary, demographic, is self selecting and questions are leading.

It's a fun poll and I agree that there's potential to get fans to spend more which this illustrates. That's useful research but 85% would. ? Nope.
Didn't mean to suggest it's not helpful as part of this debate :)

Agreed, it's nothing like 85%, least not in my block because they all p*** off to the concourse throughout the game and return with burgers, hot dogs, tea and sweets and continue their discussions about X Factor or Big Brother or how they 'love coming to the football but Arsenal is their main team'. In all seriousness, the poll sample is not really representative of the full population

Have to admit, I was underwhelmed with the outside catering etc.

Went to the ground earlier than usual yesterday, expecting to hand over some dosh for food, beer etc ... but spent nothing outside the ground. Bought a beer inside, but the queues were ridiculous so didn't bother queuing again, or at the interval for more beer/food as I didn't want to miss any of the game & the queues were horrendous. If the club could have got an extra tenner/twenty quid out of me x several thousand = ££££

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Match day ticket sales are up it seems,which isn't a surprise i suppose :)
The only time to discuss this is at the end of the season when we will have facts!

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Have to admit, I was underwhelmed with the outside catering etc.

Went to the ground earlier than usual yesterday, expecting to hand over some dosh for food, beer etc ... but spent nothing outside the ground. Bought a beer inside, but the queues were ridiculous so didn't bother queuing again, or at the interval for more beer/food as I didn't want to miss any of the game & the queues were horrendous. If the club could have got an extra tenner/twenty quid out of me x several thousand = ££££
There wasn't beer outside due to the police category of the game.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here