Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

American Wrestling isn't Homo Erotic because?

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
I'll concede that wrestling has some athleticism to it. It's still gay as all ****. You Aussies love all that shit though, Australians are the most homo-centric nationality next to the Italians.

Wrong again.

There's a heap of British wrestlers in the major promotions at present. No Aussies.

So obviously the Brits are more into it than the Aussies. :kiss:

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
They're also incredibly patriotic men.

WWE-John-Cena-Salutes-Image.jpg

elninobonito

Whitehawk Born and Bred
May 27, 2011
I did read the first couple of pages thinking 'here we go, time to defend wrestling again' but it seems I am not alone.

I too cannot understand why people feel the need to bash wrestling or wrestling fans. I don't watch rugby or Cricket or the only way is Essex but I don't bash people that do? Wrestling fans know the characters are not real, we know and accept that someone is deciding who wins and who losses, which way the paths are set. It doesn't mean that it is not enjoyable? If you watch a soap or a movie, someone knows what is going to happen as someone writes the thing. Sam as wrestling....its Sports entertainment.

If you have read a book, then said book is turned into a movie, do you enjoy the movie less just because you know what the story is? Id say probably not (exclude some really shitty remakes here)

Many of the wrestlers are amazing athletes, go through a lot in a lifetime and many retire early. they are away for 300+ days of the year and put a lot into what they do.

I have watched it since I was small and am 30 and still watch it, I have been to events both in the UK and the US and love every second. I still take off every Wrestlemania Sunday to watch it live. Its what I do and if people don't like that....well I couldn't really give a f**k cos I enjoy it.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Wrong again.

There's a heap of British wrestlers in the major promotions at present. No Aussies.

So obviously the Brits are more into it than the Aussies. :kiss:

I don't think you really understand what latent homo-eroticism means do you?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here