NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
[tweet]1532422354076323850[/tweet]

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
5 people just shot at a funeral in Racine, Wisconsin.

The problem with JCL Trump and Charlton Heston’s tedious assertion “The only thing that stops a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun”, is that with 400m guns and the good guys inevitably getting to shootings far too late, the slaughter is only going to escalate.

With US Fentanyl overdose deaths now exceeding 70k per annum, incompetent/Alt-Right lawmakers have spent this millennium doing their best to facilitate the deaths of their countrymen.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
5 people just shot at a funeral in Racine, Wisconsin.

You’ve got to have a body count more than 15 to make the front page these days. 5 doesn’t make news in brief.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-61676811

Further proof on not allowing the public access to semi automatic weapons.

They allow the deranged or angry to settle every perceived slight, by murdering their ‘adversary’ and a load of other innocents at the same time.

YouTube is awash with American crazies displaying the most extraordinary behaviour in everyday situations. As a living breathing Arsenal in some ways it’s extraordinary how even more mass shootings don’t happen. A country I’ve never aspired to live in and increasingly even visit because of.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
The problem with JCL Trump and Charlton Heston’s tedious assertion “The only thing that stops a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun”, is that with 400m guns and the good guys inevitably getting to shootings far too late, the slaughter is only going to escalate.

With US Fentanyl overdose deaths now exceeding 70k per annum, incompetent/Alt-Right lawmakers have spent this millennium doing their best to facilitate the deaths of their countrymen.

Natural selection.

I'm all in favour.

We have third world types allowing their people to die of starvation while they carry out warlord management, and elsewhere in the world we have wealthy gun worshippers fuelling a trade that may well see their kids murdered. Which is war-torn Ethiopia and which is bible-torn America?

Frankly . . . I don't really care anymore. I'm glad I live here. Even with fatty Johnson at the helm.

Mind you, I can see 'arming the nation' as an election wheeze if the polls stay looking fair isle. After all, it worked with the Brexit wheeze. Some otherwise sensible people still think that was a reasonable policy.

Klu, Klux, Klan. The sweet, sweet seductive sound of the gun in your safe, safe hand.

lasvegan

Jan 30, 2009
Sin City

Over half of gun deaths in US are by suicide. The majority of the rest are gang related, predominately black and Hispanic. The minority are the atrocities that happened last week. I’m trying to figure out the JCL Trump and Chartlon Heston link here.

Fentanyl is shipped from China to the Mexican drug cartels, who process it into fake pills and walk it across the wide open southern border, hardly an “Alt-Right” policy.

https://www.npr.org/2021/12/21/1066163872/mexican-cartels-turning-to-meth-and-fentanyl-production

Yet somehow you manage to interpret that as a right wing lawmaker, slaughter?

Robinjakarta

Jul 14, 2014
Jakarta
YouTube is awash with American crazies displaying the most extraordinary behaviour in everyday situations. As a living breathing Arsenal in some ways it’s extraordinary how even more mass shootings don’t happen. A country I’ve never aspired to live in and increasingly even visit because of.

Yeah. Never been to the US and would rather revisit many other countries than go there not only but partly because of this lunacy.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Over half of gun deaths in US are by suicide. The majority of the rest are gang related, predominately black and Hispanic. The minority are the atrocities that happened last week. I’m trying to figure out the JCL Trump and Chartlon Heston link here.

Fentanyl is shipped from China to the Mexican drug cartels, who process it into fake pills and walk it across the wide open southern border, hardly an “Alt-Right” policy.

https://www.npr.org/2021/12/21/1066163872/mexican-cartels-turning-to-meth-and-fentanyl-production

But the US has arguably the most liberal pharmaceutical laws, and culture, in the world. And if you couple this with various social issues and deprivation you end up with the opioid crisis the US has. In this sense it is brought on by the government and law makers.

I appreciate there’s a huge illegal trade but, I believe, the majority of people (especially in the mid West) start with prescription medication which is widely, and pretty much freely, available.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area

New Yorker Trump didn’t obsess about the freedom to bear semi automatic weapons.

He was too busy borrowing money for real estate projects.

Just another of his last 10 year ruses to scoop up the votes of the Right.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
FUSXHuqWIAAxsPz.jpeg

Once you accept the second death, any other number is completely immaterial.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
It's tough to comprehend having to write this absolute shite after the last couple of weeks, in his country.

[tweet]1533454847307141121[/tweet]

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
It's tough to comprehend having to write this absolute shite after the last couple of weeks, in his country.

[tweet]1533454847307141121[/tweet]

I honestly can't see Biden doing much at a Federal level, it will be up to individual States to act. New York has in the last few days passed more legislation which will strengthen it's already strict gun laws. One includes raising the age to purchase a semi automatic rifle from 18 to 21. Sure it's not an outright ban but you have to start somewhere. The only worry is some of these rules are already being challenged in the Supreme Court and the makeup of SCOTUS has already changed significantly with Trump appointees

https://www.ny1.com/nyc/all-boroughs/news/2022/06/03/ny-lawmakers-pass-historic-gun-control-legislation-on-final-day-of-session

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
You can buy assault rifles, pistols, semi automatics but MDF is band because it’s dust can be harmful to your health if you don’t wear a mask!

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I honestly can't see Biden doing much at a Federal level, it will be up to individual States to act. New York has in the last few days passed more legislation which will strengthen it's already strict gun laws. One includes raising the age to purchase a semi automatic rifle from 18 to 21. Sure it's not an outright ban but you have to start somewhere. The only worry is some of these rules are already being challenged in the Supreme Court and the makeup of SCOTUS has already changed significantly with Trump appointees

https://www.ny1.com/nyc/all-boroughs/news/2022/06/03/ny-lawmakers-pass-historic-gun-control-legislation-on-final-day-of-session

It's just jaw dropping to think the law makers, President, even the country, as a whole, can't just say 'f**k this shit' and not have the backing of all of the electorate.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
It's just jaw dropping to think the law makers, President, even the country, as a whole, can't just say 'f**k this shit' and not have the backing of all of the electorate.

Apparently tens of millions of perfectly sensible Americans cling on to the idea that the right to carry a handgun bought from the equivalent of Poundland was handed to them by god himself, and that without exercising this right they would all now be speaking English, with a powerless hereditory head of state instead of a fairly elected president such as Donald Trump. You can't **** with freedom, especially freedom won fairly by insurrection :shrug:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Another double post. Either NSC or the internet is broken. I blame Johnson.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports