American Express Community Stadium

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Here you can discuss and post pictures of our beautiful new stadium. Here's a nice panorama with a full house:

9056058_orig.jpg

Source: www.stadiumzone.weebly.com

I think it's one of the most beautiful stadiums in the world.

I love your username but it should be souvlaki.

FloatLeft

Jun 12, 2012
Did you shoot that RAW? If so, I'd be happy to make some corrections for you. (The highlights are blown out, and everything else is underexposed)

Why is it important that the shot was made RAW? Wouldn't you be able to correct a high res JPEG? Does RAW give you greater control?

Mad as my Mother

May 21, 2013
Dorset
Yes RAW gives better control because it is 'as shot' the camera hasn't done it's own conversions and then compressed the file.
It is possible to change many more things in a RAW file, it's as if you are changing the settings on the camera it's self before you took the shot.

A quick google search of RAW v JPEG brought up this http://digital-photography-school.com/raw-vs-jpeg and might explain a little better than I can.

Last edited:

Mileoakman

Aug 11, 2003
The name gives it away
I took some pictures last night at the Amex and having another look tonight I'm wondering if they have added a row above the entrance of the North East corner.

IMG_1115.JPG

From where I was standing you can just see the tops of the seats, (blue), just below the Americam Express signage.

I'm sure when they opened the new seats in the corners at the end of the season, there was nothing there but no doubt someone will tell me if I'm mistaken.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports