Amazon

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Let you be a shining example to all Croydon residents what can be achieved with patience and determination.

Keep going and this time next year you may be off the crack

little al

Crystal Palace fan
Apr 4, 2009
Aberdeen, United Kingdom
Was it "How to get to League 1 grounds for dummies"?!
:p

It was a book about the cousin of an ex of mine who was brutally murdered, and was a big story at the time.

5107VW0KJ8L._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Amazon are great with their free postage, quicker than Play.com and often has some good brand name bargains.

Stay away from 'marketplace' though!!

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Amazon are great with their free postage, quicker than Play.com and often has some good brand name bargains.

Stay away from 'marketplace' though!!

The marketplace is awesome! I've bought dozens of things from there and not had any problems.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
I know it's my own fault and i could go onto parts of Amazon's site to block them, but i get at least an email a day about cut-price hoovers (all because i bought a"comedy elephant-shaped miniature one for an ex-girlfriend), one about children's toys (because i bought my godson a Fireman Sam spacehopper), one about a set of deals on boxsets relating to 70s tv detectives (because i bought Quincy series 1&2 in 2006, still unopened as i learnt about the existence of ITV3) and one about running shoes. It's starting to get on my wick and making me not buy anything dirty from there at all due to the emails i'd get on Waxed Grannies 3 or A Clump in My Throat or "Turd Her" She Wrote.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
The marketplace is awesome! I've bought dozens of things from there and not had any problems.

Tried to get some memory cards none of the usuals had in stock, was in a rush [this was for work] and didn't realise was marketplace, ended up with 6 fake CF cards, charged at 'retail' pricing, all the serial numbers were the same and a google of the serial showed it was a common fakey. Checked out seller after I realised and despite this he had loads of feedback, mainly good

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
Tried to get some memory cards none of the usuals had in stock, was in a rush [this was for work] and didn't realise was marketplace, ended up with 6 fake CF cards, charged at 'retail' pricing, all the serial numbers were the same and a google of the serial showed it was a common fakey. Checked out seller after I realised and despite this he had loads of feedback, mainly good

Did you make a claim against Amazon? I'm pretty sure they have a 'guarantee' of some sort in place.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports