NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
The navigation is shit and it runs 1 minute behind actual live television.

Fifteen seconds for me. But that may be because I'm located slightly East of you

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
Upson is the best co-commentator I've heard in ages on an Albion game. His knowledge of us shone through from start to finish. Makes a huge difference when you've got somebody there who watches us play probably week in, week out.

Fulham need to sort out the white cover on the stands behind the goal in the away end. It was so bright it merged with the goal on my TV and I couldn't see what happened to the ball if it was shot to that corner of the goal. For example, I didn't see Webster's header hit the underside of the crossbar. Anyone else have that problem?

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Upson is the best co-commentator I've heard in ages on an Albion game. His knowledge of us shone through from start to finish. Makes a huge difference when you've got somebody there who watches us play probably week in, week out.

Fulham need to sort out the white cover on the stands behind the goal in the away end. It was so bright it merged with the goal on my TV and I couldn't see what happened to the ball if it was shot to that corner of the goal. For example, I didn't see Webster's header hit the underside of the crossbar. Anyone else have that problem?

Agree with points although for a while Upson thought Ali J was Maupay, easily done!

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
Agree with points although for a while Upson thought Ali J was Maupay, easily done!

I think it was wishful thinking - we all wanted it to be Maupay rather than Ali J out there! (sorry Ali) :lolol:

Mr Banana

Tedious chump
Aug 8, 2005
Standing in the way of control
No tuneless, melodramatic screaming of "I will never let you go" or appropriation of what Sky execs think is urban music (a crap Jay-Z song and a generic singer hollering "you done diddy") every five minutes. It's the little things that make it more bearable.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003

Totally this.

Invicta

NSC Patron
Nov 1, 2013
Kent
No issues with amazon, like the channel with all the goals too. Like Soccer Saturday with live action and replays

Jimmy Grimble

Yep - I thought it had gone in![emoji31]

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Can we have this every week? Vastly superior to Sky and I think I even prefer it to BBC Football now. All this despite having to endure Andy Townsend.

Next level football coverage.

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
Can we have this every week? Vastly superior to Sky and I think I even prefer it to BBC Football now. All this despite having to endure Andy Townsend.

Weirdly, we won’t be having it at all after the current TV deal. Not interested.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London

Shame I think they've lost some coverage next season or did I imagine that?

Absolutely amazing they are able to stream with a 4 second delay. 50fps 1080p.

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Weirdly, we won’t be having it at all after the current TV deal. Not interested.
Gutted. It’s been such a treat the last few years over Christmas, they absolutely nail it. Best coverage around by miles.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here