Nov 15, 2006
From 05 Feb on films and TV series unless you pay an additional £2.99 per month

Always going to happen I guess

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
From 05 Feb on films and TV series unless you pay an additional £2.99 per month

Always going to happen I guess
Maybe, but odd timing?

People have just finished their annual commerce binge and are looking to cut a cost or two. Their football offering has just ended, for those who wanted that

Surely they need to lie low and not give people a reminder to cancel their subscription

birthofanorange

NSC Patron
Aug 31, 2011
David Gilmour's armpit
I mainly have Prime for free/next day deliveries, but it's also been good to watch the matches too, along with the occasional film - not ones to rent/buy.
I certainly won't be paying an extra £2.99/month.

ElectricNaz

Jan 23, 2013
Hampshire
I'll see how intrusive the ads are. I don't mind paying an extra £2.99 personally if the ads are annoying. Considering that actually just free delivery cost £7.99 before and I use it a lot, also free deliveroo delivery, and when Prime TV came out it was no additional cost.

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Yeah, I just had the email. I can live with a few ads at the start or end of programmes, but I hope they aren't going to insert advert breaks into the actual programmes like ITV. Bit pissed that they didn't follow the Netflix model and offer an 'includes ads' package as a cheaper option and left the current service as the premium.

HeaviestTed

I’m eating
NSC Patron
Mar 23, 2023
Apparently it isn’t just adverts, the sound quality is awful unless you pay more.

I think Amazon makes enough money already.

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
Binned it off as soon as they started and, after some argument, got the entire year refunded. Paid for a service that they changed to something else. There’s enough good TV to last me a lifetime elsewhere. I’ll dip in and out for the odd free trial.

schmunk

"Members"
Jan 19, 2018
Mid mid mid Sussex
I've been watching Fallout and haven't noticed any adverts. We're not paying the £2.99. Am I just lucky or am I missing something?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here