Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Amazing scenes at MIGHTY Leeds

Crispy Ambulance

May 27, 2010
Burgess Hill
When Bamford is found guilty, he'll get a 2 game ban.

In order to try to eradicate this stain on the game, I believe it should be 4 matches, being 3 (the equivalent of the straight red his opponent wrongly received - which was correctly rescinded) plus an extra game for the fact that Villa wrongly had to play the rest of the match a player short. Then, if he ever does it again, the ban is doubled to 8 matches. And so on until he and any other player who commits the same offence gets the message.

father_and_son

Jan 23, 2012
Under the Police Box
give over soft lad. if pontus really wanted (and i think he did but knows the wrath of bielsa) to stop them scoring he would have done so. Pontus was absolutely right and while bielsa plays the genltemn he knows that too

He is a scumbag. Whether it was right or wrong to allow Villa to walk it in, he blantantly disregarded the instructions and made his team look even worse than they already did. What a low life.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
How on earth did you let Naarch and Shef Utd overtake you? I thought you were nailed on this year.

Partly my fault :lolol:

Leeds at home to Wigan. Wigan down to 10 men on 14 minutes, Leeds 1 up on 17 minutes, but because Leeds were my "home banker" in my accy that week.......

leedsbet.JPG

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
give over soft lad. if pontus really wanted (and i think he did but knows the wrath of bielsa) to stop them scoring he would have done so. Pontus was absolutely right and while bielsa plays the genltemn he knows that too

Absolute crap from start to finish.

Villa had put the ball out for an injury just 5 minutes beforehand. Leeds then feigned to put the ball out, and with Villa players slowing down and thus putting on no pressure, the ball was played down the line to the lad who then scored. The ball was virtually in the penalty area before Villa's players were on it.

You'd have a point had Leeds NOT initially looked like playing the ball into touch given the circumstances 5 minutes previous, but they did.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here