Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Am i the only person....

Harvey

Jul 8, 2003
Over there.
....that can't read NSC? Before any intelligent comments about getting an education, i am referring to the fact that all of the writing is minute to the extent that my eyes hurt when i read it. Is this just my PC being weird or has anyone else experienced these difficulties?:nono: :eek:

Fluffster

Jul 5, 2003
Shoreham
Nope, unfortunately this is the font size for everybody. Apparently some people prefer it. I can't stand it either.
:(

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
Have to say I'm in favour of it, but as said above - it's not fixed - you can change it on your PC if you wish!!

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
WiltsRoyal said:
In Internet Explorer, go to "View", then "Text Size" and then "Larger" or "Largest".

Problem solved :thumbsup:

Yes but that increases the size of every webpage. So the others look shit. Footballforums for example.

Hated this at first but got used to it now.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Treat yourself to a bigger monitor.

I struggle at work with a 15" monitor but at home I have a more comfortable 19" screen

Strangull

Jul 11, 2003
As before I'm getting a problem when I try to log in,anyone else got this ??:eek:

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Yorkie said:
Treat yourself to a bigger monitor.

I struggle at work with a 15" monitor but at home I have a more comfortable 19" screen

Other way round for me Yorkie. A mere 15 inches at home but 19 at work. Still, as my office closes down in 3 weeks, I have a sneaky feeling there might be a larger monitor in my home office soon.
:angel:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here