am i the only one who feels sorry for the forrest teacher dude going to jail?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Surely her age is a by thought the whole point is he was her teacher and even had she been of the age of consent he would have still committed an offense of abusing his position of trust. I think the sentence is about right, whether or not they will stick together is another point but taking into account his time in custody awaiting trial he may be out by the start of season 14/15.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
you can't call a sexually active 15 year old girl a child.

She was neither sexually active, nor 15, when he started this relationship.

His actions are reprehensible, as is your viewpoint on them. I'm pretty sure to be honest, that you are just on a wind up here, getting some sad little kick out of offending people.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

His actions are reprehensible, as is your viewpoint on them. I'm pretty sure to be honest, that you are just on a wind up here, getting some sad little kick out of offending people.

You put some very good points across today hans. Fair play.

Alan Cundle

May 22, 2008
Brighton
Surely her age is a by thought the whole point is he was her teacher and even had she been of the age of consent he would have still committed an offense of abusing his position of trust. I think the sentence is about right, whether or not they will stick together is another point but taking into account his time in custody awaiting trial he may be out by the start of season 14/15.

All reasoned arguments should reference football. Reminds me of a joke;

Ms: I'm leaving you. You think more about football than me.
Mr: I can't believe it. Why would you do such a thing. We've been together since the 2006 / 2007 season.

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
so if he waited a few more months - its all ok then? heheh........if two ppl are in love, they tend to get jiggy - its natural.

also, you can't call a sexually active 15 year old girl a child.

saying it is an infactuation is subjective - some ppl meet at school and stay together for years (admittidly usually pupils and pupils)....but back to my OP - 4.5 years in a cage for this is extremelly unjust.

in many countries marrying a girl who i old enough to give birth (err, nature is telling us something here maybe) is fine.

I believe as her teacher its illegal for at least a couple more years, position of trust and all that.

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton

I don't think he is on a wind up Hans. He has said nothing to suggest so.

Even if he is, I find those actions as reprehensible as the views he purports to have.

It's extraordinary that you can get a ban on here for being a Palace troll, but you can't get a ban for condoning child abuse.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
but love cuts goes thro those things (e.g. romeo and juliet etc), and from reading the timeline, and this weeks stories, these two seem to be in love........wierd i know - the age gap, but out of 70m people this will happens sometimes.

if we start punishing that with 4 years in a cage, the society is pretty broken.

If teachers are allowed to touch up 14 year old self harmers from broken homes then society is just tickety boo?

What a muppet you are fella.

Leekbrookgull

Jul 14, 2005
Leek
My daughters 15 and I wouldn't be best pleased. So a vote for wrong.[/QUOTE ] So can i run this past you ? Let's just say your daughter meet a 17/18yo lad who you found to be balanced and sensable and say your daughter had being seeing over 4,5,6 months and she asked to stay over at his place ? You had a good idea what could happen do you say no and risk the chance of Teenage rampage and more or say yes ?

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I feel a bit sorry for dougdeep. Maybe he did not express his views well but he has been royally BATTERED on here. hybrid maybe on a wind up.

Last edited:

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
I don't need sympathy from anyone. I just played devil's advocate as there were too many people of the" hang'em all! persuasion. Still it took up a few hours. And what a surprise that it drew Simster out with his usual no content all insult post.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I don't need sympathy from anyone. I just played devil's advocate as there were too many people of the" hang'em all! persuasion. Still it took up a few hours. And what a surprise that it drew Simster out with his usual no content all insult post.

You put out some different views and that is what a forum is for, surely ? Did not like the way you were rounded on and made to look a paedo sympathiser.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
You put out some different views and that is what a forum is for, surely ? Did not like the way you were rounded on and made to look a paedo sympathiser.

The chap with the ginger tough guy avatar, was hilarious.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports