Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

am i the only one who feels sorry for the forrest teacher dude going to jail?

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
As part of my classics degree, we studied in depth Greek and roman society. Boys as young as 8 were offered to wealthy aristocrats as exchange for influence and social mobility by their parents. Girls not so much!

Maybe doug's attitude belongs in this period, ie 700 bce! Time for you to back out of this doug I think.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
I'm just asking questions. I've already stated that the man deserved his prison sentence. I'm just amazed that so many people think that laws are always right.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Are you asking on the offchance I'll fix up a date? Sorry to disappoint but no and even if I did...

I had to chuckle at that one, doug fell into that.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Are you asking on the offchance I'll fix up a date? Sorry to disappoint but no and even if I did...

Then you know very little about this subject.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Then you know very little about this subject.

I have two daughters as you know doug....I am not sure what point you are trying to make.

If it was a teacher doing this with my daughter, I would have rearranged his bollocks and he would have ended up wearing them as earrings.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Are you saying you have a daughter?

Yes. And a granddaughter. Perhaps you should re-read my posts as I think you are going off on a tangent from what I have said.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
I'm just asking questions. I've already stated that the man deserved his prison sentence. I'm just amazed that so many people think that laws are always right.

If you have said he deserved it then why do you think he did? If I have read your arguments correctly you think that she's not a child but a woman. In which case all he has done is breach a trust as a teacher. Morally reprehensible but hardly a crime. You're the one insinuating the law is wrong on this one so why does he deserve prison?

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
And you would be happy for a man to decide when your children and grand children become adults by sleeping with them? No matter the age?

I never said that. Or meant it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here