Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

am i the only one who feels sorry for the forrest teacher dude going to jail?

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
Not only is it abduction, but he should also be charged with all the sex offences that he has so far escaped. His behaviuour is utterly deplorable.

Seriously, those of you posting nonsense on here along the lines of "It wasn't abusive - she was up for it" need to stop and think a bit harder.

This was a FOURTEEN year old CHILD, who was having problems at home. She was clearly very vunerable - she was self-harming and suffering from an eating disorder. She needed support, and this man, entrusted with her education and well-being, sent pictures of himself in his pants, encouraged her to send topless pictures to him, took her to his martial home, in her school uniform to have sex with her (she was 15 by that part). Anyone who thinks this is in ANY way acceptable, regardless of the girl's declarations of 'true love', has some seriously wrong views, and I pray to god none of you are involved with young people in any way.

Absolutely spot on.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
The stupid thing about this thread is that all the people arguing probably agree with that statement.

It's the lack of understanding and trying to paint the bloke as some kind of evil superpaedo bushdodging nonceking that is the issue.
But I don't see that ANYBODY is doing that.

The premise of this thread was led by the title: "am i the only one who feels sorry for the forrest teacher dude going to jail?"

The simple answer to that should be "YES", as we should not be any more sympathetic to him than towards a burgular who robs a vulnerable 85 year old woman because he hasn't got a job.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
After reading quite alot of opinions on twitter it seems women have a vastly different view of this to men (on the whole)

I haven't read one woman call him a paedo or that they hope he gets a slap.

That's odd.

I've been listening to five live today a a succession of women have called in telling how teachers were inappropriate with them as teenagers...one who had a 5 year relationship from 13 to 19 with her PE master.

Each one of them was damaged to some degree or other...even those who were "in love" with the nonces at the time. All of the ones who have actually been in this situation want him sent down for at least what he got today.

Perhaps the ones who haven't been groomed, guilt tripped and ****ed by a teacher think its Romeo and Juliet. It's not. It's a tragic abuse of trust and responsibility.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
The age of consent in Canada is 16. You are indeed a moron.

And even if it WAS 14 (as it was pre 2006) it would STILL have been illegal because of the teacher's position of 'trust or influence'.

In that case I am indeed a Moron.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I am uncomfortable with the judge labelling him a "paedo ". There were no " images " on his pc and he seems to be a bloke, lost in a loveless marriage who lost his way. The chances are she was mature for her age and he was immature. 15 going on 20, 30 going on 20. The law states he is bang to rights and he will serve time. If he was in Spain he would not so it is a judgement of the law of the land. For me, a peado ? No. I don't sense this on this case. They may have genuinely loved each other and it appears they did.

There needs to be some differential between an outright peado and a deluded guy who has issues .

I think the law of the land needs to differentiate between henoius child abuse and something that is different. .

The law is there to differentiate between real paedo's and their vile behaviour and someone who lost the plot. This guy, for me, is not a paedo in any real sense of the accusation just a guy whose life has imploded for someone he thought he loved. .

He is just a very immature bloke who fell in love with someone he shouldn't have. .

If it has been a few months either way this would not be making the news. I think these two genuinely thought they loved each other. Maybe they do ? Most likely the worst charge is that he should have known better.

You are taking about abusive relationships. This was not. Two people no matter what thought they loved each other. I draw a line here. He is a troubled guy but not a paedo. He should be given allowances or the law is an arse handing down sentances regardless of circumstances and applying the law without any differences being applied. .

I have not made light of his wrongdoing in anyway whatsoever. .

Yes you have.

bernster

Sep 5, 2012
ye olde east sussex
This week the scales of British justice are extremely top heavy this week, there is no doubt that he had to be punished but up against Halls 32 days in prison for each of his victims, 5 and a half years is very harsh.

i do not think that the sentence for the teacher is harsh,its the sentence of hall that is to lenient.i think its a small but important point in relation to your post.

soistes

Sep 12, 2012
Brighton
People should be punished for a crime they've been found guilty of within the sentencing guidelines - they shouldn't get an overly heavy sentence just to deter other people.

Nonsense. First,
this is clearly within sentencing guidelines. Second, deterrence is, and always has been a consideration in British law when determining sentence.

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
i remember when the female teacher was done for lezzing off with a pupil everyone thought that was hysterical.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
i remember when the female teacher was done for lezzing off with a pupil everyone thought that was hysterical.

There were a couple of cases over here within a 2 week period of each other where two teachers had had it off with a student.

One was a male, one was a female.

The male went to jail, the female went free.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester

It's a fact that women in the western world seem to be much less accountable for their sexual activity than men.

If I shag a drunk bird who regrets it the next day, she could go to the police and report it as rape because she was too drunk to consent. However I'm sure that if a man made such a complaint against some fat biffer he shagged whilst pissed, he would be laughed at.

Buckley's Mad Eye

Oct 27, 2012
After reading this thread, I can honestly say that there are certain contributers to NSC who I wouldn't want babysitting my kids. The line dividing what is appropriate behaviour around and towards children seems to be a little hazy for some of you. Shame.

:(

Last edited:

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
The people who are on here who seriously need to take a good hard long look at their moral compass are they actually PARENTS? I say this because funnily enough my daughter is 14 and I find the abuse of trust by this teacher absolutely deplorable, 14 ****ing hell. Personally he wouldnt be ****ing walking.

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
The people who are on here who seriously need to take a good hard long look at their moral compass are they actually PARENTS? I say this because funnily enough my daughter is 14 and I find the abuse of trust by this teacher absolutely deplorable, 14 ****ing hell. Personally he wouldnt be ****ing walking.

My sentiments entirely. He needs an effing good slap!

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
My sentiments entirely. He needs an effing good slap!

Thank you Muzzy. Now if my daughter was "experimenting" with boys (or girls) of a similar age fine Im not going to deny it goes on we all had awkward fumbles as teens but a TEACHER, 30 years old. ****ing hell. Its GROOMING plain and simple.

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
It's a fact that women in the western world seem to be much less accountable for their sexual activity than men.

If I shag a drunk bird who regrets it the next day, she could go to the police and report it as rape because she was too drunk to consent. However I'm sure that if a man made such a complaint against some fat biffer he shagged whilst pissed, he would be laughed at.

women are far more accountable for their sexual behaviour than men, in our society.

The Camel

Nov 1, 2010
Darlington, UK

Yes, I'm a parent and if my son had a sexual relationship with one of his teachers I would think I've failed completely as a father.

Threats of physical violence are exactly the sort of the thing that would drive a child into the arms (and bed) of a seemingly more caring adult.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here