Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
My favourite SOURCE

ketchup_2.jpg

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
what a boring and typical of some off the crap on here God some people are so up the their own arse holes on here.
Badly worded though your reply may be, it fails to refute the fact that you don't have to read a thread if you feel it may contain unsubstantiated rumours of which you do not approve. Buyer beware and all that.

rcf0712

Out Here In The Perimeter
Feb 26, 2009
Perth, Western Australia
typical jcl, please if you're membership isn't pre 2005 then you arn't a real fan

ffs, you absolute idiot, what on earth has the date you started being a keyboard warrior got to do with being a fan of your football club, give me strength

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
I am getting tired of threads complaining about threads about rumours and sources. Really people with a join date later than 2003 should be allowed to start threads criticising threads about made up rumours and sources. They are part and parcel of NSC. I disagree with your thread with made up rumours about signings (and i don't ready them) but I will fight for the death for your right to post them and other people's right to get upset about them when they turn out to be bobbins (although i don't think people should be allowed to start threads about them untill they have been members of NSC for nearly 10 years.

Clear?

Good.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
It really is starting to piss me off.Done deal etc my source.Since I have joined only the poster Bozza seems to have any idea.Some people should be banned for making up total tripe about so called sources at the club.

Oh oh....

....This is the only post I've read on this thread so far, and I can already see you're gonna get a right battering for starting it!

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
ffs, you absolute idiot, what on earth has the date you started being a keyboard warrior got to do with being a fan of your football club, give me strength

You would say that. You only joined in 2009 so your opinion's irrelevant.

Surrey_Albion

Jan 17, 2011
Horley
Why is Bozza always in "the know" you'de think this was his site or something the way he goes on!!NSC wouldn't be the same without Sauces,imminent,SINGings and signs!! Next you will complain about RaNdom CapiTal letters!

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
It really is starting to piss me off.Done deal etc my source.Since I have joined only the poster Bozza seems to have any idea.Some people should be banned for making up total tripe about so called sources at the club.

Bozza's second account.

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
“I think that all good, right thinking people in this country are sick and tired of being told that all good, right thinking people in this country are fed up with being told that all good, right thinking people in this country are fed up with being sick and tired. I'm certainly not, and I'm sick and tired of being told that I am.”

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here