Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Am I the only Brighton fan who wants palace to win Saturday?

Who do you want to face in the semi?

• Palace

Votes: 43 64.2%
  • Bolton

Votes: 10 14.9%
  • Forest

Votes: 14 20.9%

• Total voters

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
From the sounds of it..Dobbie was the only player who turned up for Palace again last night and Holloway only gave him 20 minutes.

Wouldn't it be dreadful if he couldn't play against us in the playoffs or, god forbid, in the playoff final if they managed to fluke that.

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
I'm still not sure. Our games against Palace tend to rip up the form book, although maybe over two legs it will have less of an effect on the overall outcome.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
You put me in a quandary. I had to vote for Palace out of those three because their name is in the poll and they seem the easiest to beat. But I'd much rather come Saturday they've disappeared. What a peculiar paradox‽ We can beat any of those teams.

smeariestbat

May 5, 2012
I would like palace in the semis too but I think a lot of people hope they fail and miss out altogether which of course would be hilarious!

THIS! with bells, whistles and all other manner of celebratory devices!!!

grubbyhands

Dec 8, 2011
Godalming
Palace to get hammered by Peterborough on Saturday would be oh so sweet. Then Bolton or Forest in the semi's as I think we can beat either of them on our day. Realistically , apart from the obvious bragging rights gained by beating a Palace side IF they are still in with a shout, we need to be able to be able to beat any of them IF we are to go up and remain in the Premier League.

TheJasperCo

Jan 20, 2012
Exeter
Either Forest or Palace, Palace in the final would be amazing, but I think our chances of getting there in the first place would be best if we played them in the semis. Just not Bolton.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Totally confused, changing my mind every hour, starting to get to me.
So its time to realise that we are bang in form, and if we turn up and play to the best we can then we can beat any of them including watford.The thought of knocking Palace out is just too tempting though.

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
Would much rather have a trip to a decent stadium like the Reebok than that toliet smellhurst park.

Jbanged

Jan 16, 2013
Barcelona
I don't know about this. At first I couldn't have asked for more than playing palace. But I think getting Bolton in the second fixture at home could be a better option. At theirs go down 1-0, then back to the Amex 2-0 us. Role on final whoever we have.
Palace have been so poor of late that they have to pull their socks up at some point. I would like to be proven wrong on the latter.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
I want Bolton. How we didn't beat them at home I'll never know, and we were well worth a 1-1 in the away game.

Fortunately a draw for Palace will be enough. I would ideally not want to face them with a recent win under their belts, but considering their awful form, the amazing bragging rights when we knock them out and the fact it's 35 miles up the road, please let it be Palace!

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
Defo want Palace. Easiest team in the playoffs.

It will soon be the biggest game for a long time and make that rivalry more intense...

A meeting with them in the play offs, knocking them out on the way to the premiership is history in the making...

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham
We are a much better side now than we were 2 months ago even, so am not really bothered, but would rather Palace missed out altogether as that really would be the biggest laugh of all time.

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
I wonder who Gus and the players would rather face in the semi?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here