Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Am I sad? - you judge

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I like to think I appreciate good music whether it be Will Young's new single, Radiohead, Eminem, The Stranglers, Thin Lizzy, Guns & Roses, Depeche Mode, Japan, Russell Watson, John Williams, Samuel Barber, A-Ha, and thousands of others.

I am not going to hide behind a smokescreen of what is cool and what is not. If I like it I will say I do whether it is the new Girls Aloud album or " cool " bands.

And again, do you know I like the new Will Young single ?.

:salute:

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Gareth, we are taking the wee wee. It's quite amusing and you should be thnked for starting a semi-entertaining thread.

Gareth Glover said:
I am not going to hide behind a smokescreen of what is cool and what is not. If I like it I will say I do whether it is the new Girls Aloud album or " cool " bands.

Exacta-f***ing-mundo. I've been ripped to shreds on here in the past for liking certain things.

Music is for enjoyment. If I enjoy something then I'll buy it. End of.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Didnt I do the same post last week !!

If Will Youngs song was done by a respectable band then everyone would say it is superb ! People here are judging the artist and not the song itself which as safeway says is unoffensive easy listening.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Gareth Glover said:
I like to think I appreciate good music whether it be Will Young's new single, Radiohead, Eminem, The Stranglers, Thin Lizzy, Guns & Roses, Depeche Mode, Japan, Russell Watson, John Williams, Samuel Barber, A-Ha, and thousands of others.

And again, do you know I like the new Will Young single ?.

I'm with you on Radiohead, Eminem, The Stranglers and GnR (did I influence your order hypnotically!). Russell Watson and Aha ensures ridicule foreever. Am ambivalent to the others. I could send you a list of my favourites and you'd probably say the same back.

All goes to prove

A) Musical differences make the world go round and
B) This could be the new Easy 10 "can't believe (insert future burger flippers name) is out" thread!

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Personally, wit a very few exceptions there's no such thing as bad taste, just different tastes.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
bhaexpress said:
Personally, wit a very few exceptions there's no such thing as bad taste, just different tastes.

Fast Food rockers ? Cheeky girls ? ??? ???

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I am now relaxing after a stressful day at work posting to my many friends on NSC with a whisky, cigarette and the superb new single from Will Young playing on the cd player. Life does not get much better than this surely !.

Re: Re: Re: Am I sad? - you judge

bhaexpress said:
Palarse fan ? Rearrange this (if you can) 'Calling', 'Kettle', 'Black', 'pot', 'the'.

BTW, you don't need to use an '@' so post the word 'twat' here as we're not so uptight as you Palarse schoolboys. You can even use '****' but only in conjunction the words 'Crystal' and Palarse' or anything or one associated with that abombmination against nature from Croydon.

Lol. You call me a schoolboy and yet you can't spell. Check the dictionary for the correct spelling of 'abomination' you thick nob jockey.
Whilst you're at it, look up 'dirty arse bandits' where you'll no doubt find a picture of a cross section of br*ght*n fans tickling each other arses.
Interesting that you refer to Croydon as an 'abombination' (sic) when br*ght*n is rife with smack heads and benders.
Rearrange this (if you can) 'calling' 'kettle' 'black' pot' 'the' '****' 'you'.

Incidentally, why did you choose a picture of a unicorn? Is it the nearest thing to the penis growing out the centre of your forehead?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Re: Re: Re: Re: Am I sad? - you judge

Laugh?I_nearly_cried said:
Lol. you thick nob jockey.

Knob

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here