Lancing
Its hardly a duff single is it

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Gareth Glover said:
Its hardly a duff single is it

So why ask if you're sad? Because it's mainstream pop? :)

Ex-Staffs Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Adelaide, SA
Hey you have to buy crap to get the classics

For all the Mighty Wha type singles I bought in the 80's, there were also Mellie Mel and Beastie Boys (all still classics IMHO).

If it makes you happy, it can't be that ba.aaaa.ad. :clap2:

perth seagull

Jul 5, 2003
No Gareth, it isn't that sad. It's not as if you wanted Tony Adams over Mark McGhee as Albion manager...:D

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
ditto, wouldnt say that buying the Will young single is anywhere near as sad as the berating you were throwing in Mark Mcghees direction!

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
f*** this 'you're not sad' crap.

GARETH YOU BIG SADDO LOSER. THAT SONG IS RUBBISH AND YOU KNOW IT. WHY NOT BUY SOME REAL MUSIC INSTEAD OF BUYING INTO THE MONEY MAKING MACHINE THAT IS POP IDOL? IT'S THE LIKES OF YOU THAT ARE KILLING REAL MUSIC.

IT IS WRONG MUSICALLY AND MORALLY.

Phew....

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Not as sad as you'll be when

We whoop Wycombe 6-0 and Adams curses Mark Yeates as the man who destroyed Wycombe singlehanded and got him the sack :jester:

John Dorian

Glass Case of EMOTION
ChapmansThe Saviour said:

GARETH YOU BIG SADDO LOSER. THAT SONG IS RUBBISH AND YOU KNOW IT. WHY NOT BUY SOME REAL MUSIC INSTEAD OF BUYING INTO THE MONEY MAKING MACHINE THAT IS POP IDOL? IT'S THE LIKES OF YOU THAT ARE KILLING REAL MUSIC.

Phew....

one two three and breath.:lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent

Phew....

Chill out Chappers ......... Hang on though, you know, you're bloody right !

Gareth Glover said:
I think the new song from Will Young is quite superb and queued up in Woolworths yesterday to buy it ( for Mrs Glover you understand ). Am I sad are would you consider chequeing up for a new song from a Pop Idol winner ?.

Yours truly, Gareth Glover ( mid life crisis ?, moi ?, never ).

Yes, you are sad. And quite obviously a tw@t.:shootself

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Calm now, that's what comes from being sat in a meeting for 5 1/2 hours.

No offence meant.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Re: Re: Am I sad? - you judge

Laugh?I_nearly_cried said:
Yes, you are sad. And quite obviously a tw@t.:shootself

Palarse fan ? Rearrange this (if you can) 'Calling', 'Kettle', 'Black', 'pot', 'the'.

BTW, you don't need to use an '@' so post the word 'twat' here as we're not so uptight as you Palarse schoolboys. You can even use '****' but only in conjunction the words 'Crystal' and Palarse' or anything or one associated with that abombmination against nature from Croydon.

Last edited:

Lady Bracknell

Handbag at Dawn
Jul 5, 2003
The Metropolis
Gareth Glover said:
666 number of the beast moment :flameboun

Never forget who makes you have these Christmas moments....
santa4.gif

P.S. Console yerself by the knowledge that devilish influences didn't lead you into totally irredeemable temptation. You didn't buy anything by Cliff Richard did you?

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I have to conclude that the NSC " keybard wrriors " have declared me to be sad, therefore I must be !.

Liking David Blaine and now the new Will Young single is a win double I am proud of.

Wait the inevitable responses along the lines of " its the only win double your ever likely to pick "

ps - I love you all anyway

Gareth Glover said:
I have to conclude that the NSC " keybard wrriors " have declared me to be sad, therefore I must be !.

Liking David Blaine and now the new Will Young single is a win double I am proud of.

Wait the inevitable responses along the lines of " its the only win double your ever likely to pick "

ps - I love you all anyway

You are so proud, you ought to be hung in a perspex box and forced to listen to your sad choices in music (and read your worst posts about MM ) whilst being allowed only water but nowhere to piss. Pro golfers shall be allowed free shots from 30 yards, and only dwayne will flash you his puppies.
:clap:

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London

Phew....

how is he "killing real music" what is real music? LOL?

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
dwayne said:
how is he "killing real music" what is real music? LOL?

Real music being the stuff that isn't produced through a tv show where it doesn't matter who wins as the people on it will get contracts anyway as they are monney monkeys.

Last edited:

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Do you think that Dwayne is killing 'Real Posting' ?

And, are you going Sunday Dwayne ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here